This book illustrates just how evil, twisted and down right despicable this cult is.

It would appear L Ron was an out and out satanist and that little freak, David, Tom's special friend!?! Is equally bad.

Please purchase and read as a warning as to what these people will do you.
Published 18 months ago by Conan the Stamp Collector

2.0 out of 5 stars Got bored and couldnt finish it
This book started off really well, I was like wow this lady's mind has been warped. As the book went on it seemed more like a diary written with the intention of scientologists reading it and not thinking badly of her. I couldnt force myself to read beyond the first half because I got bored, but maybe it's more interesting in the second half. Snoozefest for me.
Published 11 months ago by Anna Curran

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel quite sorry for the author. A disturbing, but interesting read!!!, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: My Billion Year Contract, Memoir of a Former Scientologist (Kindle Edition)

Please purchase and read as a warning as to what these people will do you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slaves in the 21st century!, 2 Mar 2014
Very moving first hand expose on life inside this awful cult - incredible to believe these dictators and deceivers are still legit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Jan 2013
An excellent expose of a most insidious organisation, great book, very moving and my heart goes out to those who have had similar experiences,40 years ago I was lucky to get out after 2 weeks, that was quite enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent exposè, 12 Jan 2014
Unbelievable story of a woman's crazy life in the Scientology church. Only thing is that some of it is so outrageous that I'm not sure I totally believe it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Got bored and couldnt finish it, 10 Aug 2013