on 19 January 2013
Wanted a simple product to ice the occasional cake. Icing oozed out from the top and the bottom of the tube, black bits of plastic all over icing, and metal tube so thin would have distorted while attempting to fit the nozzle part and plunger before use. Sent it back.
on 27 May 2015
This item is totally crap first because itisa fake also it is not fit for purpose I wish I never see this thing it was never made for what it was ment to be used fore you would do better getting a tool from a diy store and use that instead you will do so much better.
on 1 September 2015
Like a previous reviewer, I found the icing oozed out of the top and bottom, rendering it useless. Not fit for purpose, couldn't be bothered to send it back so it went straight in the bin. I guess you get what you pay for!
on 22 December 2011
Just what i need for when I do cake decorating asw cna't get anything like this in the shops round here