on 11 October 2012
It's scent is really lovely. The actual tube looks very dainty and cute, it's great to show off. I would have preferred for it to be a little bit cheaper though. I bought this as a present for my friend as she loves all things Cath Kidston and I know she'll love it!
on 3 December 2012
Not a very good lipbalm. It smells wonderful but is increadibly greasy and funnily enough, does not hydrate at all. I recommend Rose and Co. lip balm instead.
on 19 May 2013
I was thrilled to find I could still buy these on Amazon as my local Cath Kidston store had told me they had been discontinued. I love everything about it, the lovely mild scent and the way it keeps my lips from chapping in the winter and not dry in the summer. I hope they will be available for a long time to come.
on 10 May 2013
My friend is cath kidston crazy so this was a perfect little gift to add to the other bits and bobs I got for her birthday. It is nothing special to someone that isnt a big cath kidston fan as it is just a basic lip blam with cath kidstons name on but it made my firend happy!
on 13 August 2012
Just received this and am very happy with it. It was a treat for my birthday and the price would usually put me off, it is quite small!
Fast delivery and the fact its Cath Kidston made up for it though :)
on 27 December 2013
Smells lovely and keeps lips soft. Great value for such a cheap price. Shall purchase more in the future for myself and as gifts for others!
on 19 January 2013
This lip balm smells lovely and has a really nice shine to it. It has the beautiful Cath Kidston fragrance to it too.
on 11 September 2015
Good value for the brand!
on 13 February 2015