5.0 out of 5 stars 2 out of 3 cats love it
Published 10 months ago by Bibi

So much for 'love glove'. My cat hates it! However, it does make hair stick to the teeth of the glove really good and subsequently reduces hair-fall. My cat will not stay still enough for me to do it on a regular basis though, its her new enemy along with the cat across the street.
Published 10 days ago by Michelle McNally

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 out of 3 cats love it, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Love Glove Groom Mitt for Cats - 01844 (Misc.)
I bought the Love Glove more than a year ago and it's the best investment I have ever made with my cats. Before I bought it, one of my cats used to have horrible hairballs. Now that I use this groom mitt on him, he doesn't have hairballs as often and when he does they're way smaller. He also really enjoys the pets/massage with the Love Glove and purrs his little heart out. Our second boy cat hates the glove and won't come anywhere near it.

I'm currently fostering a longhair cat who is used to being brushed. I tried the glove on her and she absolutely loves it. It also gets WAY more loose hair off than the brush. The rubber smell goes away quickly, so I wouldn't worry about that too much.

However, be aware that some cats just don't like brushing or anything like that--that's NOT a flaw in the product though, so please ignore reviews that say "Cat hates it." Likelihood is that the cat also hates any other product that is designed for brushing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Continued satisfaction, 31 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Love Glove Groom Mitt for Cats - 01844 (Misc.)
This is the second Loveglove I have bought in 10 years, and as good as the 1st! Perfect for grooming my cat who isn't longhair, but certainly not a shorthair either! The loose hairs are easily removed, clinging to the rubber surface and the stipples are soft and gentle for your cat. Probably would say not needed to use on kittens as they don't seem to moult til almost adult. Definately recommend as so much easier than combing and cats purr all the time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning the glove is also easy, the accumulated hair comes usually off in one ..., 1 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Love Glove Groom Mitt for Cats - 01844 (Misc.)
Fabulous - the cat loves being groomed with it, even rolls over so that I can do the underside as well. I always groomed my cat, a shorthaired tabb,y with a Mikki carding brush, but the glove is more efficient. Cleaning the glove is also easy, the accumulated hair comes usually off in one layer, like a fleece. I have recommended it to my cat-owning friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars it does make hair stick to the teeth of the glove really good and subsequently reduces hair-fall, 22 Mar. 2015

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected!, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Love Glove Groom Mitt for Cats - 01844 (Misc.)
I did not find this product useful..I got a few strands of hair of my cat and she did not enjoy the feeling of it.
I do not feel this product was good value for monry and would not be able to recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not the best, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Love Glove Groom Mitt for Cats - 01844 (Misc.)
This glove is ok but the strong smell of rubber puts you off! My two Ragdoll cats don't like it much,the male one runs away when I try to use it on him!
Would be better if it was not made of rubber.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would be great if there was a thumb hole on both sides ..., 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Love Glove Groom Mitt for Cats - 01844 (Misc.)
My cat hates it but that's no reflection on the product. Would be great if there was a thumb hole on both sides to make both sides useable.

4.0 out of 5 stars grooming mitten, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Love Glove Groom Mitt for Cats - 01844 (Misc.)
chosen to replace worn out mitten.My cat loves being groomed & he loves this mitt - lots of purring & ecstasy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works very well if your cat likes a groom!, 28 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Love Glove Groom Mitt for Cats - 01844 (Misc.)
Really does remove loose fur but my cat isnt to keen!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 6 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Love Glove Groom Mitt for Cats - 01844 (Misc.)
Brings off lots of excess hair

Love Glove Groom Mitt for Cats - 01844