5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault them..
These gloves are excellent, I wear them on their own & despite how thin they are, being Merino wool they keep your hands warm. Even when it's raining and they get wet they still keep your hands warm. When the temperatures fell well below freezing recently I wore them under a pair of fleece gloves & they were amazingly snug & warm. I like how small they fold up, easy to...
Published on 11 Dec 2010 by Karen

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but didn't protect from the cold.
Worn this under summer motorcycle gloves and to be honest had little or no effect on keeping my hands warm. They are good quality and I used them as standard everyday gloves to wear when I walk around.

Not really worth the price I paid for them (9) but they are good quality.
Published 16 months ago by S. Kavanagh

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, lightweight glove liner, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: 963 - EDZ Merino Liner Gloves (Misc.)
These are exactly what I wanted; a lightweight glove liner for under my ski gloves. The fact they are merino is just perfect, so they breath and don't get stinky (the magic that is merino). They're also tougher than I imagined.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: 963 - EDZ Merino Liner Gloves (Misc.)
Just the job to keep warm under larger leather gloves. I was anxious but need not have been as they fitted well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, simple product that do the job., 28 Jan 2013
S. Deblander - See all my reviews
This review is from: 963 - EDZ Merino Liner Gloves (Misc.)
Good, simple product that do the job of keeping hands warm. Fit under other gloves for skiing and I even use alone sometimes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good if not REALLY cold, 27 Nov 2012
ski_uk "Ski" (Somewhere in England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 963 - EDZ Merino Liner Gloves (Misc.)
If it's REALLY cold you will still feel some cold (don't think they would do well in snow conditions but have none to test them). If it's wet your hands will get wet, the gloves are not waterproof. But for normal cold days, these are good gloves to me. They appear well stitched so should not fall apart quick. I use these specifically with a dSLR, and it's easy enough to activate the cameras functions, also to change lenses with the gloves still on (with a bit of practise). If you have a gadget that uses resistive touch screen then you can use them with the gloves on, but with more expensive capacitive screens you need to take the gloves off.

Very pleased with these gloves and give five stars for them.

**EDIT**
As the temperature approached zero C, you could feel the cold with the gloves, but if you're walking then that helped keep your fingers warmer, and it's sure better than no gloves at all. Still very useful for use with a dSLR in the cold (the reason I bought these gloves). But if you want warmer gloves or waterproof ones, look for something else.

4.0 out of 5 stars merino gloves, 12 Nov 2012
This review is from: 963 - EDZ Merino Liner Gloves (Misc.)
Have just bought a pair of these - meant to be a Christmas present for my partner. Unfortunately for him, I think I'll be keeping them - much too small for many mens' hands I'd say, despite one size supposed to fit all. I'll have to shop around for larger ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, 17 April 2012
This review is from: 963 - EDZ Merino Liner Gloves (Misc.)
Just the job for wearing on their own to keep hands warm or as a base layer if very cold. Comfortable and a good fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars merino base layer gloves, 3 April 2012
Mr. J. M. Jones (Anglesey, North Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 963 - EDZ Merino Liner Gloves (Misc.)
My hands suffer from the cold, but these are small enough to fit into your pocket, and warm enough that you don't need another pair on top.
I have avoided putting them near any velcro, but I'm very happy with these and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Mar 2012
Dawson - See all my reviews
This review is from: 963 - EDZ Merino Liner Gloves (Misc.)
The gloves are superb. I have no criticism. I have tried several different types of glove and have been dissapointed. I cycle quite a bit and my hands always suffer with the cold. However, the days of cold hands are gone with these. My Canondale gloves fit over the top of these and my hands feel great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Base Layer Gloves, 11 Mar 2012
Linda Jones "jewelj" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 963 - EDZ Merino Liner Gloves (Misc.)
These gloves are great as base layer gloves, and fit easily and snug under my thick cycling gloves. Used as a base within my outter gloves, my hands remain warm, even when cycling in the coldest of the Scottish weather where I live. I can highly recommend them, as they are warm and close fitting, easily put on, retaining warmth on your hands without sweating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merino wool gloves, 6 Mar 2012
This review is from: 963 - EDZ Merino Liner Gloves (Misc.)
Warm light weight base gloves, handy to store away in pockets as they are quite small, snug fitting but this helps when handling things such as dog leads, belts phones etc, though you will need to remove one for a touch screen phone.
Used them for snowboarding in the recent snowfall and where warm enough for the job. quick to dry as well.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›