5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Tea/Coffee and Mr Men, 7 Nov. 2010
C. Hufton "Customer Carebear" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wild and Wolf Mr. Messy Mug (Kitchen & Home)
I think for anyone else who likes tea, coffee and Mr Men like i do then you will have to get one or some of these mugs, i own an almost full set (I'm not made of money) and they always make me smile. They are also rather good quality but I am just waiting to see how well they handle long term use and dishwashers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Take note of the mug colour!, 1 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Wild and Wolf Mr. Messy Mug (Kitchen & Home)
This is a well-made, good quality Mr Men mug. Just as in the images, there's a picture of Mr Messy on one side and a bit of text about him on the other. Barring any accidents, I easily see this mug lasting us years.

The only thing to note is that the mug itself is not white. The base colour of the item I received was a pretty ugly shade of off-white/cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars This has Mr Messy's fingerprints on the back!, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Wild and Wolf Mr. Messy Mug (Kitchen & Home)
My favorite mugs. I received a gift of one for my birthday a number of years back and I've since bought 4 more to stock up my kitchen. The original has not faded one bit after 3 years of being washed in the dishwasher and day-to-day use. It's a quality product. Note that the colour is off white/cream, not brilliant white. I find them perfect size for my cappuccinos and they really brighten up the kitchen. They hold a little over 10Oz about 300ml.

This particular one differs from the other i have as it has 'dirty' finger prints on the back of it. Of course it does, it belongs to Mr. Messy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro!, 4 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Wild and Wolf Mr. Messy Mug (Kitchen & Home)
I absolutely love this range of mugs, I have purchased a couple now and they are both of high quality and make fantastic presents. Such a great price from Amazon too

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuffed, 1 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Wild and Wolf Mr. Messy Mug (Kitchen & Home)
These mr men mugs are fab. I have 6 now- so look great in my kitchen cupboard as I like matching mugs. My boyfriend is really chuffed with his new mr messy mug. He has mr bump and mr strong mugs already but loves the fact his mr messy has messy fingerprints on the back.
Also would like to say how they are well made and appear to be quite durable. A week ago I heard a bang from downstairs. My partner had dropped his mr strong mug straight on the kitchen floor. He was pleased that it escaped unharmed!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 31 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Wild and Wolf Mr. Messy Mug (Kitchen & Home)
i love drinking out of this mug. the motif design is brilliant front and back, a superb mr men mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice as a present, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Wild and Wolf Mr. Messy Mug (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this as a gift. Nicely packaged, and well protected from breakage during delivery. Very good price. A good size, looks small on photo, but good for tea or coffee. Cute pictures on back and front. Can'r comment on durability because it was a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 23 April 2015
This review is from: Wild and Wolf Mr. Messy Mug (Kitchen & Home)
these mugs are a must have for mr men fans! We love them and so do our friends! They are hardy and stand up to the dishwasher well. They are the perfect size for a cup of tea so i'm happy. I'm working on collecting them all now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good cup., 26 April 2013
This review is from: Wild and Wolf Mr. Messy Mug (Kitchen & Home)
I have bought several of the Mr Men Series. Its a good product, as described and the price is ok.
Have been used extensively and the printing on the cup has held up fine in washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Wild and Wolf Mr. Messy Mug (Kitchen & Home)
bought this product due to smashing a neighbours one,
so i bought to replace this and have 2 extrs, good quality
and dishwasher and microwave safe.

Wild and Wolf Mr. Messy Mug