on 5 February 2012
My daughter is 2.4 so we are just playing as flash card/pictures cards these cards are good quality. The pictures of the alphabets are good but what I really like about and these will be very useful when she start pre-school and reception year. i.e. Ch - cherries chocolate cheese and chimpanzee, Pl - plaster, plums plate and plugs, Cr- crab, crackers, crayons and crocodile. there are just an example there are gr,sq,dr,br,sw,cl,sm,th,fl,str,sh,fr,gl,sl,st,bl,pr,sk,sc,tw,sn,tr,sp and kn- knee, knickers,knife and knight. I even found it is very good for my son 7 for spellings, the picture for the words are clear.
on 12 February 2013
All brainbox are great!
Bought this after 'my first pictures' for the next level up!
It's great as my son is learning phonics in reception so this helps alot! And also helps with memory training!
on 10 September 2012
I bought this to keep up my sons interest in maths through the summer holidays and he has really enjoyed playing it. It is brilliant for improving observation skills and he has learnt some new stuff too.
on 27 November 2012
This is a right game to play together with kids, as somebody has to read the questions. My older one who doesn't like reading reads the questions willingly as he is so much in winning the game.
on 26 November 2013
the whole family enjoys this - no table, score sheet, game board required - makes wonderful gift - will buy more as grandchildren progress with their reading - once upon a time next!.
on 3 January 2014
A great fun game for all the family any age can join in. My 5 year old could play with his 9 year old brother as the questions are not always as easy as you might think.
on 12 December 2011
My students loved this game. The cards can endure serious use by reckless kids and the images are colourful and engaging. It works great for my ESL classes to spend a few minutes of educational diversion. :)
on 28 December 2015
My 4 year old really enjoyed this, even thought she hasn't quite got to grips with having to look further in the card rather than just what is on it :)
on 6 February 2014
This is for younger children, though older children played it and enjoyed it seeing how the younger ones react to it. Its a good game would recommend.
on 3 January 2013
Our son loves the challenge and we enjoy participating with him! Excellent for just letting him play or including other friends or family if game!