on 7 December 2009
This Christmas DVD is incomparable. It has a superb Christmas feel good factor.

Andrea's singing is so versatile throughout and there is something for everyone here. Fun and humour with the muppets, majestic singing with the Mormon Choir, modern renditions of old carols, A Child is This is absolutely beautiful with Andrea and Mary J Blige, Ave Maria stately and sung with such brevity by Andrea, Blue Christmas, with Reba McEntire and Andrea gives a haunting quality, not to be missed.

In conclusion anyone who loves Christmas and tradition will love this DVD and I would recommend this to lovers of good music. This DVD will be enjoyed for many years to come by me and my family.
on 27 December 2009
One of the best videos/dvd's to buy for the festive time My mum who is a huge fan thought it was excellant and a comical side to Andrea Bocelli singing with Miss Piggy of The Muppets.It shows a sense of humour. It is very americanised but it was filmed in USA I believe but it doesn't spoil it at all different duets with different female singers ,wonderful. Well worth buying this one.
on 1 January 2012
After seeing the concert on TV i felt that i had to address some of the negative comments for MY CHRISTMAS DVD.Although David Foster is prominent in the dvd this is Andrea Bocelli's show and what comes through is his warm personality and love for a traditional Christmas.It is a DVD to watch with a glass of wine and good company to get that cosy Christmas feeling.Andrea Bocelli & David Foster: My Christmas [DVD] [2009]
on 5 December 2009
I had a lovely surprise this morning; my DVD arrived early!

I haven't stopped playing it all day so far, it really is a wonderful, feel good Christmas concert. An absolute must for Andrea and Christmas fans alike.

Andrea is his usual inspiring self with lots of special guests something for everyone, don't hesitate to buy several copies; one for yourself and more for gifts. You can't go wrong with this old fashioned, heart warming treat.
on 15 May 2012
This video is amazing! Because of the quality of the sound, the wonderful songs, the amazing voice of Andrea... And the spirit of Christmas is lovely!! And this video does have actually Spanish subtitles!! (I bought another one about 6 months ago (Under the desert sky) that said "Spanish subtitles" and I'm still looking for them!!)
on 21 January 2014
I bought this having seen the show on TV the previous Christmas - it really captures the feel of Christmas in all its aspects.
Loved the duets, especially with Mary J.Blige.. Awesome with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and jolly with the Muppets - something for all the family. Recommend.
on 7 January 2010
If you are a fan of Andrea Bocelli you will love this DVD
Very Special
on 22 January 2010
I was glad to see that Andrea is not as 'immoveable' as he sometimes appears to be. often it looks like he has been plonked down centre stage and told to stay there. The sight of Andrea Bocelli and Miss Piggy singing 'Jingle Bells' will live with me for a long time!
on 4 May 2012
My wife is a fan & I hate opera singers screaming their heads off,but when this guy sings "pop" & seasonal fair we all thoroughly enjoyed the happy sound & vision of a high quality production.David Foster is a master of his art.
on 26 January 2015
Perfect Christmas Concert with excellent choice of guest artists. Andrea Bocelli and David Foster make a perfect combination. This DVD creates a perfect Christmas entertainment. I would thoroughly recommend this DVD.