4.0 out of 5 stars Used in my hackintosh
Awesome. Works well - and been using in a recording studio (TI instruments chip) with Mac OS X AND Windows 7. No problems. But have noticed an audio dropout once or twice in the past few months.
Published 17 months ago by Klim

2.0 out of 5 stars I returned it to seller, because it didn't work
I think the product itself is good, but in my case it didn't work, so I can't give a better rating.
Published 6 months ago by Andres

4.0 out of 5 stars Used in my hackintosh, 20 April 2013
This review is from: PCI FIREWIRE 400 CARD - IEEE1394a - TEXAS INSTRUMENTS - TI SINGLE CHIPSET

5.0 out of 5 stars TI Rocks!, 22 Mar 2014
I bought this for my home studio. It's well known that Presonus Firewire HW is quite picky about Firewire chipsets, so this TI was obvious choice for me. Working perfectly without any dropouts in audio.

Installation was very easy. Just plug-n-play and W7-64 installed HW driver without any problems. Connection between the FW card and Presonus Firebox established in breeze.

Really good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your Hackintosh project!, 26 Dec 2013
If you are looking for a good pci firewire card for your windows or hackintosh project do not hesitate and use this card! It came perfectly packed after only a few days and has been working perfect since! No hassle with drivers or kexts! I use this for video editing and the speed is good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Jun 2014
nice item. received in time. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card, 20 April 2014
W. Norris (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this card for my audio interface. I have never had any problems with it. Very stable and has caused no crashes on my audio interface. Great price.

2.0 out of 5 stars I returned it to seller, because it didn't work, 20 Mar 2014