Price:£14.95+ Free shipping

on 29 December 2010
My little boy LOVES this ball - it is just the right size (he's nearly 1) for him to easily hold and play with, it's made of a material that is easy for him to grip and is lovely and bright - add to that the 'boing' noises and it's a winner. He will reach for it over most of his toys and will play for it for ages, giggling at the 'boing' sounds! A great buy!
on 25 November 2011
This ball is a great size for little hands and the material it is made from means that my little one can grab hold of it with ease. She loves the fact that it makes a boing noise and has lots of fun playing with it! It is so good I may have to buy another one!
on 15 September 2010
A great ball to play with!

Good size, lovely and soft, and the 'boing' sound always brings a smile to my son's face! My only problem is that the dog loves as it as much as my son does... but despite this it's still in one piece - must be pretty durable!
on 28 March 2014
This is really well-made and the perfect size for little hands to roll. The pictures are bright and sharply printed, the material is good quality and the panels are strongly stitched together. The best part is the noise it makes, a "boi-oi-oi-oing" that my baby son really likes. We've had this for over 6 months and the noise is still going strong.
on 9 September 2012
I bought this over 18 months ago for my nieces 1st Christmas. It worked Christmas day then stopped for a week. I laughed it off and they kept it anyway, then it started working again and has worked ever since!! So that little hiccup in the beginning had us worried for nothing. Two years on and it still 'boings' :)

Lovely vibrant colours and wipe clean surface, its still in one piece so must be fairly indestructable. Don't know what else to say because its just a ball that 'boings' but my niece liked it at the time :)
on 3 June 2011
I bought this for my friends' one year old and she loves it! It's really soft and easy for her to grab and throw, yet still study enough to roll around, and the boing noise makes it even more fun for her. A great find, especially as most balls on the high street say 'not suitable under 36months': This is fine from birth, brightly coloured and the animal pictures make it an educational toy too.
on 5 January 2013
I bought this ball because of the fun design. However, at the moment, my baby is having some trouble playing with it as the material is very plastic and slippery and therefore he cannot grab it and thow it. Perhpas when he grows older ( he is 7 months) he will be able to play better with it. Also there is a recorded sound when it bangs which I find a bit annoying but it seems to amuse my baby.
on 16 May 2013
My grandson loved this ball from day one. Played with every time he visited which is weekly. Today the 'boing' stopped working. Only purchased in March so would have expected the noise to last longer give other reviews. Have ordered another from a different supplier and hope the new one lasts longer.
on 12 April 2011
This has been a massive hit with my 6 month old. We play endless games with it and it has really encouraged her to move around after it. She has also mastered throwing it to mummy. Lovely bright colours, soft chewable (!) material and a good size for little ones make this a real winner.
on 16 February 2013
Love it. Cannot recommend enough. Good quality as you would expect from this make. Lovely sound to the boing, always know where my little boy is, follow the noise. He loves the pictures and soft feel and the sound too. Bought for a friends little one year old too. Would recommend