5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant; attractive and smart...
I ordered this two nights ago; and it was here first thing this morning! Wow; such speed!

Published on 7 Oct. 2010 by LadyBrighid

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, all but for one major flaw.
This is a good looking and sturdy product. It was easy to assemble and to secure in the garden. Once placed appropriately, the birds have flocked to it. So, what more could I have wanted?

Published on 18 May 2011 by Cainos

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, all but for one major flaw., 18 May 2011
This review is from: GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW

Why o why is the food tray non-detachable from the pole without having to disassemble it?! The water tray is easily lifted from its support and cleaned/refreshed. The food tray, however, is welded to the bracket which is screwed tight to the pole. So how do you clean it properly? There should be either a bracket which allows the easy removal of the tray feature, or a removable dish, much like the water tray, which can be lifted out in a second.

To some, maybe a small quibble but it's essential to be able to keep the feeding area hygienic. It's all very well having the wild birds to look at, but there's a responsibility towards them as well, a fact not helped by the design flaw making the cleaning element a real hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant; attractive and smart..., 7 Oct. 2010
This review is from: GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW

This went together like a charm. Being a weak and wee woman; I put the stake into the ground; with a hammer and a block of wood; and built it from the ground up. It is a snap - easy to go together; and well constructed. It is stable; and functional - and just what the wee birds will feed for the coming winter. The feeders don't come with it; BUT the company selling this feeder pole; supply a number of them; and they deliver inside of 48 hours!! Can't wait for the birds to find it...Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Garden bird feeding feeder, 9 Jan. 2011
C. Harrington-simpson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW
Very pleased with the bird feeder. However I purchased two different feeders from two suppliers and found the other one came with all the feeder attachments supplied for the same price. Slightly dissappointed that I had to spend another £12 on receptacles to hold the bird seed and nuts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disapointed, 25 Jan. 2012
This review is from: GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW
Very disapointed with this item. Arrived with a broken dish and supplier agreed to send replacement, which never arrived. Upon chasing them up they now say item is no longer in stock! Now have the trouble of sending back this item. Have thankfully found the same item for less money in Aldi, so now awaiting my money back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended [abusive] - Go to B&Q instead., 22 Nov. 2011
This review is from: GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW
One star might seem harsh, but I gave these people negative feedback and have since received an abusive email from them. I also have to try and offset the exuberance shown by my fellow birders:

Hygiene is very important for your birds. You do not want to feed them and give them diseases at the same time. You can with this product. Hence it's cheap. If you want to feed your birds, then go to B&Q as they sell the same but with detachable seed trays that can be cleaned easily. Cleaning a seed tray while it's attached to a pole is not easy. A mild disinfectant and a bit of elbow grease might work, but I don't like disinfectant on my garden.

The seller is not recommended either. They exploit a loophole in the system: Not realising that these even came with fixed seed trays (I must have been lucky in the past) I bought one by Express Delivery. I paid £6.99 for this service. This company sat on my order for two days and then sent it by the 'free' standard delivery. [It took a week to deliver and I wasn't asked for a signature so the Express Delivery in 1-2 days was not upheld]. I complained to them and requested my £7 back, and got unfriendly and arrogant responses. Because I their attitude towards me I complained to Amazon A-Z, and they wouldn't accept my complaint - apparently sellers are allowed to sit on my order for as long as they like, and as long as it is received within 3 working days of the expected delivery date then that's fine. I ordered it on Wednesday lunch, and because they sat on it until Friday, they then have two working days to deliver, so that's Tuesday, and a further 3 days grace given to them my Amazon (no doubt to remove people from the complaint list). I received it Wednesday; case closed. Daylight robbery is the phrase we're looking for here. Personally I think this is wrong and Amazon are just as guilty as these people for not allowing me to complain about this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice feeder., 21 Aug. 2014
Julie - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW
It sits wonderfully in our garden. non obtrusive so it kinda blends nicely in the area that we have it. I know once the birds notice it is there they are going to think they have landed in a 5 star restaurant with all the choices of seed and meal worms we are offering. It was simple to set up and stake in the ground and should do ok with wind and weather. I am overly pleased with this feeder and I know that the finches that land in the tree that we placed it under will be as well.

UPDATE:

After a week of having it up the birds are now coming in shifts and lining up to take advantage of the full buffet we have out for them. I couldn't be happier with this item. It blends extremely well in mahonia bush that we have in our garden. I have become an avid sofa bird watcher. We have had Blue Tits, Great Tits, Dunnocks, and Robins so far. It has only been up a little over a week. We have a fat ball feeder, a 16 inch seed feeder, and a meal worm feeder on the hangers. As well as we put table fat in the mesh tray. They all seem to love it. And that makes me one happy armature bird watcher. I would recommend this item to anyone that is looking for something to place in their garden that isn't really that over bearing and can blend well next to tall plants or bushes. It is a lovely feeder I am happy to place it in the center of my garden as well but like the fact they have to fly in the branches and get a better idea of where they want to go to dine. Thank you again for carrying this product at such a great price. :-D

4.0 out of 5 stars contented birds, 3 Jan. 2011
A. Campbell - See all my reviews
This review is from: GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW
This was really easy to put together, and was simply plunged into the ground with the aid of a block of wood and a hammer. The tits were the first to find the seed tray, but the blackbirds, robins and thrush quickly adjusted to using it instead of feeding on the ground.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird Feeder, 2 Nov. 2010
This review is from: GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW
Excellent product, great value, well packed and easily assembled. Our wild birds love it and it looks good in the garden.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked great, 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW
but didnt really deliver, is only a month old and is rusting in the garden. The pole is also too short, you have to stick it fairly hard into the ground so it doesnt blow over which means the feeder is not at a great height for the birds..

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute waste of money unless you can put it in cement!, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW
I suppose you get what you pay for. I wanted to put this in the earth, away from where my cats could get it. No matter how firmly I pushed it in to the earth, the weight of the birds landing on it toppled it over.

I suppose you could set it in cement or in a heavy base, but of course the will put the price up.