Published on 18 Oct. 2011 by Mr. Nm Sheader

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok!
Bought this for my son for scout camp as he feels the cold. Felt it was quite large to fit inside a standard sized sleeping bag and that the material is basically thin fleece material. I think that if you need to keep warm, you need to invest in a propper 4 season sleeping bag, as he was still cold. He does however love it and uses it in his bedroom whilst playing ps3.
Published on 20 Nov. 2011 by mrs nicola jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars How to convert a three season sleeping bag into a four season, 18 Oct. 2011
Mr. Nm Sheader "Nick" (Plymouth) - See all my reviews
I've just come back from an adventure holiday in Peru, which is mostly a warm country, so I had with me a Gelert 3 season sleeping bag, which was plenty warm enough most of the time. However I spent a night camping at 3600 metre above sea level and that was quite a bit chiller (about 2 degrees without wind chill). With my sleeping bag fleece liner, I was toasty warm. The bag cocooned around my body and face nicely, which kept the air warm around my face. I was warm as soon as I climbed into the bag, and stayed very snuggly all night. I was, I suspect, warmer than my wife, who was in a 4 season bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money, 22 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Gelert Micro Fleece Liner M - Black (Sports Apparel)
Just took delivery of my fleece liner. Delighted with it. Does have a full length zip (didn't state this anywhere so had to check with manufacturer before ordering) - mine is right-opening - assume it exists in left-opening too. Does exactly what it says on the tin - made of fleece, nice and warm and packs away pretty well. Amazing value for around £12 including delivery. Not had a chance go test it yet in the extreme cold but you can tell it will be nice and warm.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok!, 20 Nov. 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as warm as one might think for fleece., 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Gelert Micro Fleece Liner M - Black (Sports Apparel)
OK as a liner but it's not necessarily going to magically add an extra season to your sleeping bag.

I tried it on it's own in summer but didn't find it particularly warm and I don't do heat very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Military Use, 1 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Gelert Micro Fleece Liner M - Black (Sports Apparel)
My son is in Afghanistan with the Army at present. He requested one of these on the recommendation of 1 of his colleagues. The nights were getting colder & sleeping bags provided were not quite up to scratch. It arrived very well wrapped & within the specified timescale. Just had to re-lable it & send on, free thanks to BFPO. It arrived safely & my son's nights & now more comfortable. Thanks. HP

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Gelert Micro Fleece Liner M - Black (Sports Apparel)
great addition to the gelert sleeping bag, son say's it makes it nice and warm even when he was in a bunk house in october.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, but VERY slow delivery, 12 May 2010
Ms. M. J. Bartley "mb" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Micro Fleece Liner M - Black (Sports Apparel)
The fleece liner was exactly what we needed, although we ordered Meduim and we recieved Large. It also took 2 motnhs to arrive and we almost ran out of time before our trip in which we needed it.

Gelert Micro Fleece Liner M - Black