4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money.
Bought this mitt as it was the cheapest one... doesn't go on your hands majorly from what I have used it for, though it does seep through a bit: probably should wash your hands after!

For £2.50 you can't go wrong.
Published on 13 May 2012 by blondiee92

1.0 out of 5 stars xen-tan tanning mit-not very good
The mit was not good or at all usable. I use alot of tanning products and thought because this mit was the same make as my favourite tan then it would be good aswell but the mit wouldnt rub in my tan and the brown material just came of on my skin making a complete mess.
Published on 23 Dec 2009 by E. macneil

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Xen-Tan Luxury Tanning Mitt - A Premium Sunless Tan Deluxe Tanning Mitt Helps Keep Palms Clean (Misc.)
I have used this item twice and it's all ripped down the side I suppose you only get what you pay for to cheap and not cheerful

1.0 out of 5 stars Tanning mit, 11 Jun 2013
Inner waterproofing fell off on first use and seams came apart after 6 uses. Poor, very poor even at the price I paid

5.0 out of 5 stars im a convert, 11 April 2013
i love using a mitt. cant believe i have only just started using one, you get a great coverage and no streaks. defo purchase one of these if you are used to using gloves and getting streaky!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 2 April 2013
I wasn't sure about this when I got it but it is very good to use and makes your tanning cream go on easily without tanning your hands.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap tanning, 25 Mar 2013
The price is great for this as it is so cheap, however I use a mousse tan with this mit & it didn't apply so well. Bits of fluff of the mit would stick my legs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Again no moan, 16 Jan 2013
As exactly as I said for the fake bake stuff, I have already reviewed, so can't say much more about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 9 Nov 2012
A. Evans "anni283" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
As a newby to fake tanning and basically not a very patient person I found this mitt excellent. Gives even coverage and mess-free.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 July 2012
A. Williams "Barry Fan" (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
It's ok does the job and saves the tan getting on your hands, although if you put a lot of tan on it it does seep through. Very thin glove but ok. If you use a lot I suggest a thicker one

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and value product, 11 July 2012
Really good tanning mit i use it all the time I will defo be buying this product again in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars So far....So Good, 22 Jun 2012
Miss L. F. MacArty "L.F.M" (On top of the world) - See all my reviews
Have used the mitt several times it still works as good as the first time i used it. Dont read negative reviews on here, this is a bargin. No streaks, just perfect looking tan!