on 23 December 2009
The mit was not good or at all usable. I use alot of tanning products and thought because this mit was the same make as my favourite tan then it would be good aswell but the mit wouldnt rub in my tan and the brown material just came of on my skin making a complete mess.
on 21 November 2010
I did not like this mitt, the first time I used it it didn't do a very good job at rubbing my tan in and the second time all the material started flaking off all over the floor and me, the only thing it's good for now is the bin, not recommended.
on 20 June 2011
I purchased this mit to apply zen-tan, but it was such a disapointment. It has a velvety texture, which feels lovely but as soon as you apply the product, the velvet comes off on your skin, leaving you covered in brown fluff! Mine was bald after a couple of weeks! I would recommend the St Tropez mit, which, in my opinion, is much better.
on 30 January 2012
Product was poorly designed as the material allowed the tanning cream to come through giving me a stained brown hand!l
on 21 August 2011
I normally use a self tan in mousse [ASIN: B002EZRPJI ST. TROPEZ SELF TAN BRONZING MOUSSE (120ML)] and this mitt helps me to distribute it evenly, no more stripes and stains. Besides, it protects my hand by becoming "black" after the application of the mousse.
It is a very useful product, tan comes up really nice.
on 10 January 2012
When I first used the mit it worked really well and spread the tan evenly. However the lotion seeped through a little and turned my fingers slighly orange. The more I used it the worse it got and by my fourth attempt found it completely unuseable as the mit failed to spread the tanning lotion.
on 13 May 2012
Bought this mitt as it was the cheapest one... doesn't go on your hands majorly from what I have used it for, though it does seep through a bit: probably should wash your hands after!

For £2.50 you can't go wrong.
on 20 August 2011
Unfortunately only used this product once and then binned it- made the tanning product go all flaky on my skin. Would not recommend
on 19 May 2011
i orderd this to use with my xen tan deep bronze but i found the texture to be too thick for this particular mitt however it is good for the lotion or the mousse as it glides very easyily. i got about 4 uses out of this but i had to be careful when tanning because it didnt always stop the tan from coming through and staining my hands. it also goes mouldy quick so try to wash straight after using. i would buy again but would prefer a cheaper price :)
on 11 April 2013
i love using a mitt. cant believe i have only just started using one, you get a great coverage and no streaks. defo purchase one of these if you are used to using gloves and getting streaky!