on 16 September 2013
Installing the new foil and cutters restored my Panasonic ES-LA93 shaver to full efficiency. But why the rip off prices, charging more then £40 for something that probably cost just a few quid to manufacture? I'm not blaming the retailers but the manufacturers. I guess their thinking is that once you've bought their shavers, they can charge what they like for replacement parts (much the same as printer manufacturers and ink cartridges). Leaves a real bad taste in the mouth!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 June 2015
I have used Panasonic Wet/Dry Shavers with great results for several years. This replacement foil/blade combo was very easily fitted, has given my ES-LA93 a new lease of life.

The price for this (and similar foil/blade combos) varies quite a bit from seller to seller, and even within the different Amazons, so it definitely pays to shop around.
on 18 October 2015
It has made me realise how tired the existing foil and blades were. It is like having a new shaver.
Peter Green