4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant shoes
I bought these shoes for my wedding as I always wear flats and wanted something to match the dress and be comfy.

these are the comfiest shoes I've ever worn and fit perfectly. It's as comfy as wearing your slippers!

Published on 18 May 2011 by lesleybratty

3.0 out of 5 stars Good- but only for dancers...
Firstly, I am not a dancer. This will not be a dancer's review.
I was looking for shoes to wear at my wedding, as I saw other reviewers were too. On the strength of very positive comments about these being 'the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn', I expected at least to be able to walk in them - ouch, not the case! The soles are thin and my toes hung over the...
Published on 30 Sep 2011 by V. Johnstone

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant shoes, 18 May 2011
This review is from: Starlite Basic Ivory Satin Ballet Shoes (Apparel)

I don't know how good they are for ballet, although my SIL who does ballet gets them in pink and likes them, and I wouldn't go outside in the rain as they don't look waterproof but I love them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ballet shoes, 31 May 2011
Lovely satin ballet shoes. Well made and very quick delivery. Unfortunately I am having difficulty getting the sizes quite right as these shoes come very small. I have had to return 4 pairs so far. Refund is processed very quickly and there is no problem whatsoever with returns. I will be ordering two more pairs shortly and hopefully the sizes will be right this time. Exceptional service. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic service, 7 Sep 2011
I am really happy with this product (ordered to wear at my wedding as dancing shoes!) and they were here the very next day. Brilliant service from this company, wouldn't hesitate in using them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 15 May 2014
Speedy delivery and fit excellent. Used as bridesmaids shoes, not very comfortable but ballet shoes aren't built to be walked in all day!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought a larger size, 13 Aug 2013
These seem fine for general indoor wear - I've bought them not for dancing as such but to give me a relatively cheap option that will save me from wearing high heels all day (while dancing) at my wedding reception. I'm not really an expert in ballet shoes, having last owned a pair about 20 odd years ago, but the quality seems decent. However, having wider than normal feet (sometimes requiring width fitting shoes) I'm glad I bought a size 6 rather than my normal 5. If I was planning to wear these for more than an evening, I'd probably go for a larger again size.

5.0 out of 5 stars satin ballet shoes, 18 July 2013
the product is good quality and i like this product as my little girl loves them and would recommend to all friends and family and also look lovely for a special occasion:)

5.0 out of 5 stars ballet shoes, 10 July 2013
perfect dainty footwear for my sister to wear at her wedding.make sure you get 0.5 to 1 size bigger as smaller fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 22 Jun 2013
Can recommend great ballet shoes; arrived promptly and matched description shown. True to size & colour and great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 8 May 2013
The photo doesn't do them justice. Perfect as wedding shoes for my flower girl. Cheap, cheerful and they don't need breaking in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for bride's feet, 31 Mar 2013
Very good quality. Good idea to order one size up as recommended, I only went half size up and was a little uncomfortable at first but fine after a while. I also recommend you sew in the elastic and that made a huge difference. I put them on for first dance and never took them off for the rest of the reception! I highly recommend - you don't need to fork out for overpriced ballet bling when these fit the bill perfectly!

Ivory Satin Ballet 7L