Price:£119.99+ £16.24 shipping

on 30 September 2011
Great item really good product for the price. Is being used in our playroom so didn't want anything too expensive. Very comfortable and many choices of colour available
on 10 November 2011
item as described.sleeps a 6ft person comfortably.very good quality for the price.would reccomend it to friends.only drawback low when used as a sofa.
on 29 April 2013
Arrived a bit too promptly!! still all ok after a phone call,ideal as a small guest Occasional ..Overnight put you-up.. preferably for children or one adult.The backrest is a bit low as a sofa but with the high cushion it will do,perfect for a childs room.I certainly would not recommend more than a couple of nights for sleeping if used for adults. *Satisfied with it*
on 9 March 2013
big as a double bed but very low to sit on as a sofa need to get foam to make the sofa higher to sit on
on 6 March 2013
This item was delivered very quickly, driver very helpful. I wanted a Sofa Bed to replace the spare room bed and as I have very little room in the spare room it has been ideal. When my grandson came to stay for half term he had so much more room in the bedroom once the Sofa Bed had been put up, which was so easy. Very comfortable and would reccommend this to all my family and friends.
on 10 June 2014
I duly receuved the Leanne sofabed which was intended for my Grand daughter's occasional sleepovers. As the whole of her room has been aimed towards pink items, and as that wasn't a colour in the Leanne choices, I chose instead the sand drill, which being as I thought a neutral shae would blend in reasonably well. Oh dear! It is dark mustard. Very dark mustard, which can't go with pink on any terms. Because we live in Jersey to return it would have been not cost effective as it is quite heavy and the carriage cost would be more than the things worth. I have recovered the loose cushions with a slightly floral pink and mustardy flowers material, but fear that I shall have to try to recover the whole thing as it is awful. The sofabed itself is ok for the money and for it,s purpose, but I think one night's sleep on it might be sufficient. Yesterday I tried sitting on it for about 15 minutes and the base cushions were all creased and this morning the creases are still there. For the cost I expect it is about right, the design and concept quite good, but it is definitely for a child's use only.
on 4 May 2015
This lightweight sofabed looks really nice and has given me more space in my home since throwing out old eyesore of a sofa. But the colour is not as in picture and is more of a gold colour. Also it arrived with slight rip and creases. If you have to wipe the sofa it leaves watermarks. Be careful not to spill anything as it could ruin it!

Also wasn't happy about delivery as it was left on bottom landing and was told there was an extra charge to carry it upstairs!
on 18 July 2015
Terrible!!! The sofa bed looks and sounds amazing as advertised but when it finally turned up after a lot of hassle it was tiny, cheap and nasty. I asked for it to be returned and refunded but they have charged £30 for this and we are still waiting for it to be collected after being promised twice last week they would pick it up and they haven't. Certainly wouldn't recommend them to anyone!
on 16 June 2013
The sofa seemed perfect .The sofa just turned up with no prior arrangement -no email phone call etc .. If you get a bit of it wet with just water it discolours and it has gone patchy
on 26 June 2015
Exactly how it looks in picture, perfect for spare bedroom & very quick delivery