5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Digital Photo Frame
This SOVOS Mini Digital Photo Frame is quiet good for my needs. Honestly I upload lots of photo and its really good view. Price is really cheap I suppose. Package contents Key Chain photo viewer, User manual viewer and Usb cable built -in 3.7v lithium battery. Really pretty Mini key chain digital photo viewer.
Published on 22 Aug 2010 by Carpe Diem

1.0 out of 5 stars Pathetic - dont buy it
Well

I thought I had posted aa review (negative) about this product 3 months ago. but it appears to have conveniently disappeared!!

I had no problems downloading images to this device. My main problem is seeing them on the device. There is no way that an image looks anything like the promo images.

Even after experimenting for ages with the...
Published on 5 April 2010 by Back Porch

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Digital Photo Frame, 22 Aug 2010
This review is from: Sovos 1.5" Keyring Digital Photo Frame (Black) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Pathetic - dont buy it, 5 April 2010
Well

Even after experimenting for ages with the settings (I am an AV guru!) the best I could get was what I would describe as dim and only viewable in subdued lighting. Viewing angles are also dreadful.

Can be had anyway elsewhere for around half the price on here!