5.0 out of 5 stars Teenage Kicks Hard to Beat
Published on 17 Jan 2012 by M. Owen

1.0 out of 5 stars SIZE.
I ORDERED THESE BOOTS IN JUNIOR SIZE, IT CAME IN TODDLER SIZE MAKE THE TITLE AND SIZE MORE CLEAR TO UNDERSTAND PLEASE!
Published 24 months ago by Eazzy

5.0 out of 5 stars Teenage Kicks Hard to Beat, 17 Jan 2012
M. Owen (Abergele, Conwy United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought these Violet Timberland boots for my daughter at Christmas and she absolutely loves them. The actual colour is a lot more vibrant than the picture suggests ..in fact they are a vibrant violet as [per the description and not pink as per the picture. The grey trim is a lot more practical than a pair my wife has which have white trim. The quality is really good and whilst these are marketed as for kids and priced below the adult boots the quality etc seems exactly the same as the more expensive grown up ones. An absolute hit with daughter = Happy Dad!

1.0 out of 5 stars SIZE., 18 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars things to die for., 24 July 2014
I bought these for my Gt.Niece. Apparently, they're the must have accessory for to-days young people.
I bought myself a pair about 10 years ago for general purpose use, and friends thought I was mad!! Shows you what I knew and they didn't!! I still use them when walking my dog or knocking about the garden.

1.0 out of 5 stars sizing issue, 13 Nov 2012
Why would the title here say children's timberland boots then you checkout and it changes to toddlers? Junior five should mean JUNIOR five not toddler. If it was a toddler five it should say TODDLER five.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why display as children boots when they are for toddlers only..., 16 Jan 2013
Very disappointing, I followed the sizing guide for the boots. Ordered child 5.5 expecting boots to fit my 11 year old son. I received boots that would fit in the palm of his hand. Perhaps the seller should amend the title from children to toddler boots only. I wish I had read the reviews first and I would not have wasted time ordering and returning them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product - great delivery and communication., 2 Oct 2014
I ordered these boots at midday on Thursday and they arrived the next day with free delivery! So impressed!

I ordered a 5.5 when I am normally a 6 as they come up quite big and they fit perfectly! For an adult size, it was just the '5.5' sizing. I emailed the seller before hand to check the sizing and the seller emailed back ensuring I ordered the right one - really impressed with the product and service!!

1.0 out of 5 stars size, 5 July 2013
you seriously need to sort your sizing out. I ordered junior size 3.5 for my daughter when they arrived (left in the recycling bin) they were a toddler 3.5. very very disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars My mistake, 4 Jan 2014
I misunderstood the size as it didn't say toddler or child when I ordered them for me so I was very annoyed when I saw the tiny box. I then couldn't get my size in that particular colour so have ended up with the usual light colour which shows dirt. Personally I don't know why any sane person would put such a heavy, hard and inflexible boot on a tiny child.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the shoes unfortunately size 4 UK Youth EU are ..., 22 July 2014
I like the shoes unfortunately size 4 UK Youth EU are too large for my Daughter,size 3.5 UK youth EU 35.5 would have been perfect for her but she said her feet are too slim form them. I tried them on and they looked nice on me but my big toes did not have enough room to keep them on for long time, size 4.5 will fit me perfectly as I am size 5 UK EU 38.

1.0 out of 5 stars size, 12 Dec 2012
The size selection is junior! but after ordering and paying it changed to toddler.
and yes, it of course came in toddler size, now I need to return the shoes.

such a big shame mistake.
can you just please modify your size to toddler!