5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy
This product is fantastic. I was a bit concerned about how well they would absorb the wetness due to looking paper thin, but this was not the case. They hold a lot of liquid and the tabs don't come away and you can also re position if needed.
Would recommend this product
Published on 21 Feb. 2013 by B. Boogaart

2.0 out of 5 stars Naty needs to improve the quality of nappies
Published 1 month ago by Kim

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy, 21 Feb. 2013
B. Boogaart - See all my reviews
Would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these nappies!, 31 Dec. 2013
We have been using these for the last 3 months with our newborn and we love them.
They are great nappies, even with runny 'pureed mango' type of poo, and its brilliant that they arent adding to the billions filling up landfills that wont degrade for hundreds of years.
You do need to ensure the leg 'ruffels?!' Arent tucked inside, and you cant handle them too roughly as they can rip, but with normal care and attention these nappies are brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Environmentally friendlier pull ups, 30 Jun. 2014
Mr. J. A. Smith "thetoot" (Blackwell) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These pull up nappies are kinder to the environment than regular nappies, meaning I feel much more comfortable using them than other disposables. I have tried to find cloth nappy style pull ups, but can only find little pants with a teeny bit of absorbency - really just for little leaks, not for the start of potty training

The pull ups are true to size and comparable with other size 4 nappies and work well.

I had tried the Naty nappies when little one was tiny, but found they sometimes leaked. We have recently found that nappies are becoming dryer and wee-wees on the potty are becoming bigger, so are looking towards potty training. I don't know whether it is because wees are smaller, but we have had no issues with leakage in the pull ups. They have withstood being pulled up and down well, without falling down when they aren't supposed to.

These are great for times when you are out and about and can't afford to have an accident, but still want easy up and down action for quick potty trips. The pull ups are also plain white with a discreet leaf pattern, so they look more like real pants than brightly coloured cartoon pictures on some nappies, and are much better under light coloured summer dresses too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for nature and your baby, 12 Feb. 2014
I switched to this brand after trying many brand-name diapers, because I wanted a product with no chlorine and limited chemicals on my baby's skin. My daughter, now 7 months old, has still never had a diaper rash. These diapers are durable and fit well, can hold a huge amount of urine AND they are good for the environment. Very happy this product exists, I only wish my local pharmacy still kept it in stock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nappies second to none!, 18 Mar. 2014
Basile (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naty by Nature Babycare Size 4 (15-40 lbs/7-18 Kg) Nappies - 4 x Packs of 27 (108 Nappies) (Personal Care)
Have used them for 9 months, however did try out other brands too (out of curiosity) but none of them was as reliable as Naty. I have to say it surprises me when some parents speak about leaks and accidents, it haven't ever occurred to us, my daughter sleeps through the night (up to 13 hours) and never had rush. Love this product, 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Nappies, 9 Oct. 2013
I bought these as a replacement to the Huggies nappies that were taken off the market. I was so surprised at how
well they handled leaks, nappy rash, and fitting issues that I find with the other brands. My son hasn't suffered nappy rash once since birth (he's 4 months)
using these. No weird plastic smell. It also does my heart good to know that these are also eco friendly. All in all a win for Naty.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brand we trust and reccomend, 29 Aug. 2014
Grr "Gumbo" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Our entire household loves Naty products having discovered them after the birth of our son two years ago. We wanted to use nappies on him that had less impact on the environment than most and although we also use reusables from time to time these are the brand we have bought from day one. A little sceptical at first we found them to be well fitting, highly absorbent and extremely gentle on his skin. Yes we have had a few accidents where we have had a nappy that has been too full and in these instances you need to be quite quick and catch them as soon as possible because (due to their eco compostable nature) they can burst and leave you cleaning up absorbent granules, but I would much rather risk this now and again than use some of the other brands about which have always smelled of chemicals and felt plastic to me – our son has also had much worse skin when we have had an emergency and had to buy a packet of ‘normal’ nappies to use on him.

As pull ups they are easy to get on and off and they fit well round his hips and waist and legs without leaving any red marks. One thing to note about these nappies is that instead of having velcro type tabs to fasten them they are actually one single piece of fabric that stretches to allow them to be pulled on and off. I find this is a really great design as it means there is nothing to come undone or to catch on my little ones skin when I pull them on. The fabric that joins the front and back is soft and thin and rather like smocking on a piece of clothing so it stretches with your child and moves easily. There is nothing rough about it which is great.

The nappies also have a simple print on the back of them to let you know which way round to put them on. Nothing large but simple text saying BACK – invaluable if, like me, you are prone to always getting things the wrong way round first!

Overall I highly rate these nappies, they are extremely effective with the added bonus of being more environmentally friendly than most other disposables out there. It is a real shame that Naty does not have a higher profile in the UK as they really do offer some genuine eco credentials and although they are not as eco as reusable nappies they have always been a great halfway house for anyone wanting to reduce their impact on the environment. Plus my two year old loves his ‘pants’, he is not out of nappies yet (and with a sister arriving soon we suspect he may have a few months left in them) but these help him feel a bit more grown up. We don’t pull them up and down like adult underwear so he can use a potty and instead put a new one on each time, but he still sees them as his bog boy pants which is enough for us right now!

2.0 out of 5 stars Naty needs to improve the quality of nappies, 6 Jan. 2015
I chose Naty for 2 reasons. One is for my son's sensitive skin and the other is for the environment. These nappies don't come cheap, but I thought I would give them try. I have to say I am terribly disappointed with the quality of the nappies. My 3 month old son wore Naty 1-3 and all these sizes leaked on the side 1 out of 4 times he wore, especially when he slept. It didn't matter the nappies were wet or not. I had to change his clothes and bedding so many times, now I won't buy them anymore. Another problem was stripes where belts stick were not put together properly(too narrow) with Size 3. I ordered 6 packs and so far 2 packs out of 3 were all faulty made. Some nappies were missing belts too. I tried to exchange them, but I had to return all 3 or 6 packs all together. Since I used them, I didn't want the hassle to exchange them. One good thing is that the nappies were made with less chemical, so they are better for the skin, but I just don't want to change my son's clothes in the middle of nights anymore. I use a tape for the missing belts and narrow stripes. At night and during out about, my son wears Pampers now. No leak so far with Pampers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel, work well, 16 Mar. 2011
Clare "clare030182" (Plymouth, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What these nappies have over other nappies, for me, is the feel of them. They are lovely and soft inside and outside and are lacking that plastic-y feel that is so common in other disposable nappies. These nappies are very plain looking compared to other brands on the market.

These nappies have nice stretchy sides to help with the fit and I have had very little issues with leakages. I've had a few with tabs that pull off but that is prone to happen on many brands so isn't a deal breaker for me and they are quite sticky which is good because I hate it when the tabs just won't stay done up.

These nappies are environmentally friendly so tend to be more expensive than other nappies.

5.0 out of 5 stars my preferred nappy., 30 Jan. 2014
Brilliant, Love them, keep baby clean and no nappy rash after 3 months use. Will go overnight well and hold a lot of mess.