4.0 out of 5 stars Good for nature and your baby
Published 6 months ago by Jenny Hobson

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!
Just as the last 2 reviews have said I ordered 4 packs of 31 but only 1 pack turned up. A total shambles. Nappies themselves are fine but not very sticky.
Published 6 months ago by CAROLINE BASSETT

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for nature and your baby, 12 Feb 2014
I switched to this brand after trying many brand-name diapers, because I wanted a product with no chlorine and limited chemicals on my baby's skin. My daughter, now 7 months old, has still never had a diaper rash. These diapers are durable and fit well, can hold a huge amount of urine AND they are good for the environment. Very happy this product exists, I only wish my local pharmacy still kept it in stock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nappies second to none!, 18 Mar 2014
Basile (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naty by Nature Babycare Size 4 (15-40 lbs/7-18 Kg) Nappies - 4 x Packs of 27 (108 Nappies) (Personal Care)
Have used them for 9 months, however did try out other brands too (out of curiosity) but none of them was as reliable as Naty. I have to say it surprises me when some parents speak about leaks and accidents, it haven't ever occurred to us, my daughter sleeps through the night (up to 13 hours) and never had rush. Love this product, 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 11 Feb 2014
Brilliant nappies, do even my two year old overnight. Generous fit. Got an amazing deal so very happy and would purchase again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, great quality, 9 July 2014
Fab, eco friendly, not full of nasty chemicals for a delicate botty! We have not had any problem with leaking...have been using exclusively for 3 months. Definitely recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, 12 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappies, 12 May 2014
Great nappies, reasonably priced, fit well, never had nappy rash while using these nappies recommend them to anyone who cares about their baby's health

5.0 out of 5 stars Tney work & they're good for the environment - cheaper would be nice but ..., 3 July 2014
Tney work & they're good for the environment - cheaper would be nice but you get what you pay for in this life!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best eco nappies I have tried, 2 July 2014
These are the best eco nappies I have tried, we used them for both our children age 0-3 and always had no problems. Occasionally there would be a default nappy in a pack where the tabs were missing, but only like 3 in the space of 5 years of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nappies yet, 26 May 2014
We have been using the nappies, wipes and disposable bags since our baby was born a year ago, not one bout of nappy rash, redness or discomfort. We would highly recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these disposable nappies!, 12 May 2014
We usually use reusable nappies but these nappies are great for longer trips and babysitters! Very absorbent, do not give my son a rash (unlike pampers!) and can even last the night.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›