5.0 out of 5 stars Love these nappies!
We have been using these for the last 3 months with our newborn and we love them.
They are great nappies, even with runny 'pureed mango' type of poo, and its brilliant that they arent adding to the billions filling up landfills that wont degrade for hundreds of years.
Published 15 months ago by Samuella

2.0 out of 5 stars Naty needs to improve the quality of nappies
Published 3 months ago by Kim

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these nappies!, 31 Dec. 2013
You do need to ensure the leg 'ruffels?!' Arent tucked inside, and you cant handle them too roughly as they can rip, but with normal care and attention these nappies are brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nappies second to none!, 18 Mar. 2014
Basile (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naty by Nature Babycare Size 4 (15-40 lbs/7-18 Kg) Nappies - 4 x Packs of 27 (108 Nappies) (Personal Care)
Have used them for 9 months, however did try out other brands too (out of curiosity) but none of them was as reliable as Naty. I have to say it surprises me when some parents speak about leaks and accidents, it haven't ever occurred to us, my daughter sleeps through the night (up to 13 hours) and never had rush. Love this product, 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Nappies, 9 Oct. 2013
I bought these as a replacement to the Huggies nappies that were taken off the market. I was so surprised at how
well they handled leaks, nappy rash, and fitting issues that I find with the other brands. My son hasn't suffered nappy rash once since birth (he's 4 months)
using these. No weird plastic smell. It also does my heart good to know that these are also eco friendly. All in all a win for Naty.

2.0 out of 5 stars Naty needs to improve the quality of nappies, 6 Jan. 2015
I chose Naty for 2 reasons. One is for my son's sensitive skin and the other is for the environment. These nappies don't come cheap, but I thought I would give them try. I have to say I am terribly disappointed with the quality of the nappies. My 3 month old son wore Naty 1-3 and all these sizes leaked on the side 1 out of 4 times he wore, especially when he slept. It didn't matter the nappies were wet or not. I had to change his clothes and bedding so many times, now I won't buy them anymore. Another problem was stripes where belts stick were not put together properly(too narrow) with Size 3. I ordered 6 packs and so far 2 packs out of 3 were all faulty made. Some nappies were missing belts too. I tried to exchange them, but I had to return all 3 or 6 packs all together. Since I used them, I didn't want the hassle to exchange them. One good thing is that the nappies were made with less chemical, so they are better for the skin, but I just don't want to change my son's clothes in the middle of nights anymore. I use a tape for the missing belts and narrow stripes. At night and during out about, my son wears Pampers now. No leak so far with Pampers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy, 21 Feb. 2013
B. Boogaart - See all my reviews
This product is fantastic. I was a bit concerned about how well they would absorb the wetness due to looking paper thin, but this was not the case. They hold a lot of liquid and the tabs don't come away and you can also re position if needed.
Would recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel, work well, 16 Mar. 2011
Clare "clare030182" (Plymouth, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What these nappies have over other nappies, for me, is the feel of them. They are lovely and soft inside and outside and are lacking that plastic-y feel that is so common in other disposable nappies. These nappies are very plain looking compared to other brands on the market.

These nappies have nice stretchy sides to help with the fit and I have had very little issues with leakages. I've had a few with tabs that pull off but that is prone to happen on many brands so isn't a deal breaker for me and they are quite sticky which is good because I hate it when the tabs just won't stay done up.

These nappies are environmentally friendly so tend to be more expensive than other nappies.

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing front tabs, 12 Sept. 2014
Have used these nappies for a while now and they're usually okay. Every once in a while I find that some of them are missing one of the front tabs. It's a common occurrence, but I've continued to use Naty because I believed its better for my baby and for the planet. However in this latest shipment more than half of all the nappies is missing a tab making them unusable and a complete waste of money!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great nappy, 17 Jan. 2014
Good quality great fit and shape, easy to use. Size 1 nappies average baby is in them for 5 / 6 weeks. Then go on to size 2 (size 2 mini).

5.0 out of 5 stars my preferred nappy., 30 Jan. 2014
Brilliant, Love them, keep baby clean and no nappy rash after 3 months use. Will go overnight well and hold a lot of mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product............., 12 Mar. 2011
Saturnicus "Saturnicus" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What can one say about nappies. As a grandmother who only has experience of babies part-time these days, I thought they were very good. They were just being invented when my own babies were born and in those days we used terry nappies with various liners. I had a great problem with nappy rash and it is good news that these disposable and biodegradable nappies should avoid all those skin problems.
No doubt about it, but these are an expensive item, but very convenient. Size-wise I thought they were very good as our family tend to have big babies, and I have read that some mums thought they were rather loose around the leg, however, I did not find them too bad. Tightness around the leg is very painful for baby when it gets nipped skin. Someone did mention gel leakage but if this gel helps avoid nasty nappy rash on a newborn, then I give it my full approval. Easy to put on baby and great for when daddy picks up the courage to change a nappy....If you have never seen a man try to put on a terry nappy with two protective liners in spite of giving baby instructions to "STAY", you have never seen anything like it.
So, I am all for this product, and it is great that it does not spend thousands of years in landfill. A tad pricey, but it is definitely worth it for newborns.