5.0 out of 5 stars Good amount of beans!
Not much to say about this (but as I always check reviews before I buy anything on here I'll do my duty as a customer!) you get a decent amount of beans, enough to completely replenish a decent size bean bag. I had 2 footstool cubes and I still have half a bag left so glad i didn't opt for the larger size as I would have had a LOT spare!
Published on 3 Sep 2010 by K. Mckay

1.0 out of 5 stars Delivery charge rip off.
I bought the 3 cubic feet of beans and two liners. They came in one bag but I was charged for three separate deliveries. I felt this was a rip off and complained to the company directly. Their answer was "blame Amazon". The product was OK. Hard to get excited or complain about the beans..... Didn't think much of the customer service.
Published 14 months ago by E. M. Emmerson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good amount of beans!, 3 Sep 2010
K. Mckay "Kaiko" (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Hallways Refill Replacement Beans for Bean Bag 3 Cubic Feet Hallways ®

5.0 out of 5 stars bean bag beads, 10 Aug 2010
Mrs. Felicity Taylor (Greater London) - See all my reviews
This was just as expected, sent very quickly so a good service all round thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Refill Beans for bean bag., 3 Feb 2011
Mrs. J. P. Keats (Worthing. England) - See all my reviews
Received in quick time, well packed. Problem was putting in footstool without too much mess, but now it is done I am very pleased, useful to have for topping up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bean bag beans, 23 Feb 2013
Item received on time and as expected ... 3KG is a huge bag ... would do 1 large bean bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 6 Mar 2013
These were cheaper than some of the other options and more than enough to replenish our cat's bean bag - he is thrilled with the result and I have nearly half a bag of filling left

5.0 out of 5 stars Bean Bag refill, 31 Jan 2013
Replacement beans for beanbag. Did the job and came very quickly and made the bag more comfortable and squishy. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Feb 2013
Even came in a large inner stocking...
More than I needed so made 2 bean bag beds for my pups!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - it is what it is!, 6 Dec 2012
As described, we received a bag of bean bag filler balls - the bonus being they were also in a stocking!

Quick reasonable delivery - very pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars GreAt product but huge volume, 18 Jun 2013
I had no idea what volume to buy, I went for the smallest in the end of 3 cubic feet to refill a couple of large gaming chairs. So glad I went for a low volume as I have used loads and still have massive amounts of it yet. So buy in small amounts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed..., 18 April 2013
To fill my nice new leather moroccan footstool, with around a carrier bag-full left over.
Don't open that stocking bag unless you have the hoover handy.