Style Name: Uplighter Pendant|Change

on 1 May 2011
Most of the lighting in my home is Tiffany and when I saw this item I thought it would be a good addition. I wasn't wrong. A very high quality item with lovely tiffany glass. Frankly unbelievable for the price. I wasn't too fond of the 3 brass bars which hold the shade to its roof fixings so changed them for chains but I would have paid more than the asking price for the shade alone. Really excellent value.
on 20 November 2012
I am so pleased with this purchase, it was ordered on Saturday afternoon and arrived Monday morning, Must admit I was a bit worried as some of the feed back on similar products was not good, relating to damage and quality, but no problems here.
Also the light is 100% better in real life then shown on the web site.
on 13 April 2011
We were so pleased with this purchase. The workmanship is first rate and the colours are so deep, there is more green than appears here, but all to the good. Highly recommended.
on 31 December 2012
I have bought two of these, and are exactly what I was looking for. I paid an electrician to fit them just before Christmas, and whilst on the whole I am happy with them, one of them has loose lead edging which noticeably hangs down and shows a gap between a couple of the glass segments. Unfortunately this fault was only noticed after it was put up. For the price of them, I did expect the finish to be of a better standard - or at least a tighter quality control before despatch.
on 22 March 2013
Very pleased with this item, delivered promptly when said. A strikingly beautiful lamp that has lit up our room and added real character. Good value for money from the seconds warehouse and is just like new!
on 26 May 2013
Very beautiful Tiffany lamp, according to the description. I have it for 2 years now and it is perfect! (I forgot to rate the lamp after the purchase...)
on 3 July 2014
just what i wanted
on 6 August 2013
brought this light shade for over dinning table, it is very smart and shines over all the table, loads of people have said how nice it looks, does take two to put up has it is quite heavy but very pleased with results.
on 25 July 2015
Very pleased with my new lamp - as good as it looks online. Well made, vibrant colors and base good and heavy. Saving up now for my next one!
on 10 May 2013
This light looks marvellous. It arrived very promptly and was well packaged.it makes a fabulous feature and is a classic design