on 2 February 2015
Great value for money. I paid just under £2 and what can I say - a few threads coming loose when I opened the package but for £2 what can you expect? Not thick but not too thin either. Decent length and warm. Would order from the supplier again - delivery time was great.
on 2 April 2015
Really got these to fill out the ankle space in some of my boots, wide feet ,skinny ankles unfortunately. Helps to stop them wobbling about so much as I walk. They are quite thin but then are very low priced and arrived day after I ordered, do the job required.
on 5 February 2015
the leg warmers received look nothing like the picture they are really thin
on the plus side delivery was good and they were cheap
however i would not buy again due to they appear to be useless
for the job they are intended to do....
on 5 March 2013
Bought these with some green neon ones and wore them together. They looked great. They washed well. wore them to an 80,s fancy dress party, but have kept them as I like them. Told my kids if they dont behave Im wearing them to the gym! with them.
on 3 September 2015
The picture shows thick leggings but what arrives was a thin pair much the same as the free socks you get on airlines. This is false advertising to show a picture that is fake. If what you want is the picture above - DON'T BUY THESE!
on 18 January 2015
They took a while to arrive and are very thin but still good for the price. I wore them to go running yesterday and they were great! Not too bulky to overheat you or look too conspicuous, just kept me nice and warm
on 28 February 2013
I bought them for my daughter, she is 10 and has been wearing them a lot. They are perfect lenght for her and look nice on. A basi item at a very good price, very happy with the price/quality.
on 19 December 2014
Great for everyday wear, comfy and great price. However delivery was a bit late, took about 9 days to arrive...but great item, good value and very warm for the winter months.
on 23 June 2014
Needed somthing to keep me warm waiting for trains in the ungodly hours of the morning but that could be shoved away easily in the baking hot oven, i mean office and latter in the day when it was warmer waiting for the trains again. Essential equipment for todays commuter, who must be prepared for hours on a cold platform and yet equally prepared for an office doing its best not mearly to melt the snow but vaporise it.
on 5 January 2015
I wear these all day in winter, wouldn't be without them. Recommend to anyone suffering from cold feet / ankles. Should be available to pensioners on the NHS !