4.0 out of 5 stars Small Tiffany table Lamp
Very nice appearance , matching our tall Tiffany standard lights. We were , however , a little disappointed that they are far smaller than we anticipated
Would recommend to those who really want a small table lamp.
Published 18 months ago by Makepeaceju

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful lamp, pity that no bulb seems to fit in it
Published 13 months ago by Purple Dragon

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful lamp, pity that no bulb seems to fit in it, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Jewel Tiffany Table Lamp (Kitchen & Home)
This is a beautiful lamp when unpacked from the box -solid and quality shade. It's small, which is exactly what I wanted, but a bulb (60w bayonet GLS) wasn't supplied. I have tried every bulb I have - standard, candle, low energy, halogen, and NONE of them can be connected to the fitting if the lamp shade is attached. The lamp shade holder is too low, and the bulb does not fit beneath it whether it is removed first or not. The only bulb I can get to fit is an odd looking low energy 27w equivalent - far too dim for a bedside light. I am really very disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small Tiffany table Lamp, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Jewel Tiffany Table Lamp (Kitchen & Home)
Would recommend to those who really want a small table lamp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiffany lamp, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Jewel Tiffany Table Lamp (Kitchen & Home)
These were hard to find until I asked Amazon (who knew?), so many thanks. I had been trying to replace antique lamps for ages and
this one looks the part and is very well made. Including th correct light bulb would also be a plus!

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY, AND MORE QUALITY, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Jewel Tiffany Table Lamp (Kitchen & Home)
THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR BED SIDE TABLES, ESPECIALLY AS I HAVE BACK LIT KINDLE, SO I DON'T NEED THEM FOR READING
MY OTHER COLORS IN ROOM ARE GREY, BLACK AND SOFT SOFT PALE YELLOW, THESE LAMPS SET EVERYTHING OFF, JUST PERFECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Jewel Tiffany Table Lamp., 28 Mar 2013
J. Davies "bookworm" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jewel Tiffany Table Lamp (Kitchen & Home)
Finally managed to purchase this awesome cute little Jewel Tiffany Table Lamp on sale,which matches the ceiling shade which I also bought from Amazon !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Why do I have to write another review for these items when I have already done so, 19 Mar 2013
Mrs. E. Cordy "betty boo" (meols wirral) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jewel Tiffany Table Lamp (Kitchen & Home)
I have already written a review for these items so why am I asked to write another one sorry but I dont have the time to write any more reviews can you take them off my computer.

Jewel Tiffany Table Lamp