4.0 out of 5 stars I dreamed a dream
Published on 20 Jan 2010 by T. Wallace

3.0 out of 5 stars Are the people who mixed this Professionals?
The first half of the song is very good, I bought it to listen to the voice. After that forget it, her beautiful is totally drowned out by the music. What a mess, don't they listen to their output!!
Published 19 months ago by Jimfranc

4.0 out of 5 stars I dreamed a dream, 20 Jan 2010
T. Wallace (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Dreamed a Dream (MP3 Download)
This is a brilliant version of the song from the musical Les Mis. Susan's voice is just perfect for it. The only disappointment was that there was a big chunk of the song missing from the middle - if you didn't know the song, you would never realise, but I do, and for me personally it was a shame. However, I'm glad I have this version and I would buy it again even knowing that the song was not the complete Les Mis version. Highly recommended listening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 17 Jan 2010
A. Morris (Cambridgeshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Dreamed a Dream (MP3 Download)
Only downloaded the one track, but she sings it so beautifully. Les Mis is one of my favourite musicals and this rates up there with the top singers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Are the people who mixed this Professionals?, 6 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best versions I've heard, 29 April 2013
C. Bayer - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Dreamed a Dream (MP3 Download)
I never tire of listening to this, I think some people are unduly picky when it comes to music if the music touches something inside of you then it means something, we are all different but I think most would agree this is special

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful song.....Sung beautifully, 18 April 2013
This review is from: I Dreamed a Dream (MP3 Download)
The first time i heard Susan Boyle sing this song on Xfactor I have to be honest i had never heard it before & i just fell in love with the heartfelt way she protrayed this song.....I could listen to it over & over again (what more can i say)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love good music this is for you., 12 Feb 2013
This review is from: I Dreamed a Dream (MP3 Download)
Beautiful. Really excellent song and singer. Such an easy way to down load as well. Would recommend this song sung by Susan Boyle for any who enjoy good music. Mar

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 8 Feb 2013
E. J. Oswald (Leeds united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Dreamed a Dream (MP3 Download)
this is a beautiful song, and susan boyle sings it beautifully,if you like Le Mis' you will love this download

4.0 out of 5 stars Emotional, 15 April 2013
This review is from: I Dreamed a Dream (MP3 Download)
This review is based on my kind of strict views on music. I am a musician and I find that a lot of musical adaptations aren't as good as the original. I was very impressed with Susan boyle; who couldn't be. But, I felt that it doesn't compare to the "I dreamed a Dream" of the theater. When you see Les Miserables, the singers are professionally trained, and the result is so emotional while being understated, that it is much better. It all comes together with the set and the story and it is amazing. Susan Boyle is a good singer, but she is still untrained. She said that she wanted to be a professional singer, but she doesn't have training. I think if she was trained, she could be one of the best singers I have heard, but she needs that practice. I still give her four stars, but I think that she could do so much better with practice. I also want to recognise the performers of Les Mis, all of whom would get 5 stars and give their all with little fame to show for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug 2014