5.0 out of 5 stars delighted
These are first class drills and screwdriver bits made by Bosch who else.I have used most of them on a lot of big jobs and can find no fault whatsoever.I would honestly recommend this product . The container box is lovely laid out too,no problem finding anything at a glance.
Published 12 months ago by fintan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 'hex shank' drill bits unfortunately
I bought this to go with my Bosch PSR 1080 LI Cordless Drill/ Driver.

The screw bits are fine. They're hex shank fittings. However, the drill bits have circular fittings. Unfortunately, this means that they slip inside the Bosch drill when I try to drill into tougher materials (admittedly the Bosch drill is half to blame too, as its universal keyless chuck grip...
Published 5 days ago by Daniel S. P. White

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Bosch 2607010608 34-Piece X-Line Classic Drill and Screwdriver Bit Set (DIY & Tools)
snaped first time i used them

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
All Ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Set, 1 July 2014
Great set for under 10. The masonry bits are great but not had chance to use everything yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it!, 30 Jun 2014
Bought as gift !! He loved it !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bosch 34-Piece X-Line Drill and Screwdriver Bit Set, 28 Jun 2014
Useful commonly used drill and screwdriver bits for the DIY'er. The Storage/carry case is maybe a little too big for a commonly used drill/screwdriverbit set. Another case to carry.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 27 Jun 2014
M. Chadwick - See all my reviews
This us a nice set of drill bits but I'm not sure of the quality as a couple we have used have snapped. May be our poor drilling skills though!

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent selection of essentials all in one box., 20 Jun 2014
Tony Larlham (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
Have just bought a new drill, so thought I should update my collection of assorted bits (& a few bobs). This set is well designed. All the pieces clip firmly in to place, so when open they stay put & don't drop all over the shop. Bosch is of course renowned for quality. I haven't used any of these yet, but will take every chance to do so. It fits neatly inside the hardcase where I keep my drill (I had to evict some of the old stuff to make space). No negative points yet, and I don't expect any significant cons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 Jun 2014
A good selection of drill bits. Haven't used it too much to know about the quality, but they seem really good. Also can't go wrong for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to carry in the tool box, 16 Jun 2014
Mr B (Bath, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is a neatly organised and comprehensive selection of drill and screwdriver bits that I finally to decided to buy after years of 'making do' with cheap supermarket sets. Bosch have a reputation to protect and so their kit is over-engineered and lasts for a long time. I won't bother with anything but Bosch now for things like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars drills, 6 Jun 2014
I have bought these before many years ago and they served me really well I would recommend these to one and all.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›