5.0 out of 5 stars delighted
These are first class drills and screwdriver bits made by Bosch who else.I have used most of them on a lot of big jobs and can find no fault whatsoever.I would honestly recommend this product . The container box is lovely laid out too,no problem finding anything at a glance.
Published 24 months ago by fintan

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture looks better than they are!
The box they come in is cheap, tacky, pretty rubbish. The tools don't stay in place for long as the cheap plastic ridges that they fit into wear after a few uses. The bits themselves do the job, I'm not sure they're worthy of the BOSCH brand though, I expected better quality. I guess the price reflects the quality in a way, but in Argos, a similar quality set without the...
Published on 28 Jun. 2013 by Mr. Alan Thompson

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars a great starter kit but inefficient, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bosch 2607010608 34-Piece X-Line Classic Drill and Screwdriver Bit Set (DIY & Tools)
I bought this with a bosch cordless drill that I'm quite happy with. My only complaint about these bits is that the box is very inefficient. It is larger than it needs to be, and it takes too much effort to get the bits in and out of it. Efficiency is key to any job, and changing bits should introduce minimal overhead. I would have to recommend a different organising box over this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 23 Sept. 2013
A. Mathews "Abe" (Rochester, UK) - See all my reviews
I think it was worth the money, All basic tool in a box. that is very handy and its of good quality ..I'm happy with this tool kit.

4.0 out of 5 stars great starter kit - loses a star for labelling, 7 April 2014
Andrew Richard Bennett (Twickenham, Middlesex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
nice quality and handy for a starter kit.

would benefit from labelling for the same reason.i had to tell the person i bought it for what drill bit is for what etc (it comes with bits for wood, metal and masonary) - no labelling at all on the box and no instructions to see.

- and hex keys would be much more useful than torx

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful at fair price!, 24 Dec. 2014
Bought this 3 times as it was loved just that much. The 1st set was lost by my Dad who had borrowed it for around 2months. The 2nd, my Dad took an adapter from, which eventually went walkies... My ex partner had such an immature hissy fit over it, that I just had to buy another considering the awesome price!! And the 3rd is now enshrined lol.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine For the Price, 20 Jun. 2013
These bits are fine, they do the job and are of a quality I would expect from Bosch. The only thing that grips me is the stupid rubber foam type bit holders. It makes the process of taking out a bit....a bit of a chore, especially when you are looking to change bits quickly. All in all, a good product, just needs to packaging sorted!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to carry in the tool box, 16 Jun. 2014
Mr B (Bath, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is a neatly organised and comprehensive selection of drill and screwdriver bits that I finally to decided to buy after years of 'making do' with cheap supermarket sets. Bosch have a reputation to protect and so their kit is over-engineered and lasts for a long time. I won't bother with anything but Bosch now for things like this.

3.0 out of 5 stars One of the screwdriver bits already broke after fairly light ..., 22 Dec. 2014
One of the screwdriver bits already broke after fairly light use. I would have expected these to be specified to not break under the power of a PSB 10.8 lightweight drill/driver. The bits are in rubberised blocks, and a bit awkward to put in and out of these.

Other than that: as described, drill bits that drill!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bits!, 10 July 2014
Brilliant! All the bits you'll probably need and a handy case to keep them in.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value and good quality, 2 Mar. 2014
This set came as expected, is of a good quality and has a good range of pieces. It doesn' t take up too much room so I can easily keep it indoors rather thannout in the garage. My only minor complaint is that the pieces are hard to get out of their plastic holders but over all I am very pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Drill kit, 19 Feb. 2014
Bill (Northern ireland) - See all my reviews
My Father had given my a 18v hammer drill for xmas and any bits I kept had seen better days so I thought this 34 piece kit for a tenner looked like good value.
So I sent of for it and it arrived well before said date so far I have only used one drill bit without any issues so far so good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›