on 8 December 2010
An excellent thing to have especially when in bed and now no need to rush, blurry eyed, to the bathroom. Wish I had purchased this item a long time ago. And also wonderful to take to my daughters house as her bathroom is upstairs and the house is cold at night - a perfect thing to have on these occasions.
on 17 March 2010
One important point to bear in mind with this Unisex Portable Urinal is that it has a screw on top not a snap on top. This how it stays leak proof. Just what I was looking for. Perhaps the colour is a little bright for discrete use but to me the most important feature is the screw on top, but remember to leave the top half a turn undone when the urinal is empty in order to preserve the seal's effectiveness when needed.
And if I have not mentioned it already, it has a SCREW ON TOP!
22 comments|139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 March 2010
I bought this for my 88 year old mother who has to get up a few times a night to use the loo. She found it very user friendly, doesn't tip up and does not spill.
on 22 September 2010
The portable unisex urinal does what it says on the tin. I bought it for my camper van to save trips to the toilet during the night. It doesn't leak and is easy to store. I would like it to hold a bit more capacity though. It is only big enough for a single use!
on 1 February 2013
Just had a hip replacement operation and post-op, having difficulty doing most things, this bottle is a great help in the night
on 24 May 2011
My wife tells me she has found your unisex portable urinal is made of substantial material, well designed, with a convenient screw on top making it unspillable.

I intend to dispose of one which I bought for myself, which I find far inferior and shall order one for myself. Reasonably priced.
on 26 May 2011
A wonderful product. Perfect in size and shape, particularly for use whilst travelling. Accident proof. A lot of thought has gone into this.
on 22 August 2012
I bought this for my elderly father to use. he is 90 years old severly disabled and has dementia.
He needs to urinate frequently throughout the day and night often with little warning.
He is often caught short when other family members are in the bathroom and we had had a few little unfortunate accidents.

These portable urine bottles are an absolute blessing. It comes with a detachable cup for Female use and is lightweight and robust .

On the negative side it is practically impossible to stand on its flat side when empty and tends to roll off of any flat surface which is annoying when scrabbling to retrieve it from under the bed.

WARNING it is important that the portable urinal is not used by males before removing the very sharp edges to the edge of the bottle neck. Failure to do so could very easily cause a nasty cut to male genetals where the skin is thinest and most tender.

I needed to use sandpaper to remove the sharp edges on my bottle which I fortunately noticed before giving it to my Father to use.
Because of the poor quality control and the potental safety risk I can only award this bottle 4x stars which is a pity as in all other respects it is excellent.
on 7 May 2011
It is useful that it has a screw cap - would be even more useful if the cap was attached in some way, so that clumsy folk like me can't drop it under the bed. My other complaint is that it hasn't got a flat bottom so that it can stand vertically, but has to sit horizontally in full view of everyone. [Or maybe I ordered the wrong thing!]
on 5 January 2013
Very handy at festivals or camping trips. You have to make sure the female adapter part is properly secured though or you can get spillages. I would recommend the product. It's very sturdy and the screw cap is very secure.