4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first!
Published on 2 April 2010 by Madam Mim

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, A poor effort
Published on 28 Jun 2010 by Mrs. A. Kilbride

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first!, 2 April 2010
This review is from: Margrave Mysteries: The Lost Ship (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I bought this because I had played a short downloaded version and it appealed to me. While the format was similar to the first adventure, hidden object, spot the difference, piece together letters. The storyline was good, and the characters were well drawn. By flowing the drawn pictures into one another a simple form of animation was achieved and looked good. I enjoyed this game and would reccommend it. I am in my late fifties and I play a lot of these games, this is one of the better ones and an improvement on the Margrave Mystery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, A poor effort, 28 Jun 2010
Mrs. A. Kilbride (York, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Margrave Mysteries: The Lost Ship (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
This, in my opinion, is one of the most boring, hidden object games EVER....The best part of this game is the puzzle boxes, which you have to complete with jewels (and there are only three of these). Otherwise, spending the whole game just putting letters back together and finding absolutely useless objects is a total waste of time. This one is a definite miss and I wished I hadn't wasted money on it. I am 60 and do like puzzle games, but this is not one to buy if you enjoy puzzles

5.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Mysteries, 13 May 2010
Julie Johnstone (Inverness, Scotland) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Margrave Mysteries: The Lost Ship (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I am in my late fifties and I play a lot of these games and I have to say that I like this one very much. The only drawback is that it has to be loaded from the disk every time it is played which is rather a pain, at least it does on my computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 2 Dec 2012
This review is from: Margrave Mysteries: The Lost Ship (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
As with all the games I have bought it is very good,we have spent many hours playing them, It is a contest towho can get to the Computer first.

4.0 out of 5 stars Game, 2 April 2011
Mr. J. D. Murphy (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Margrave Mysteries: The Lost Ship (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
As a follow-up to Margrave Manor this was a great game for the Hidden object fan give it a go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the original, 13 Sep 2010
This review is from: Margrave Mysteries: The Lost Ship (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
This is the long awaited sequel to Margrave Manor and though the story is good and the locations beautifully presented, the gameplay is far too short. I did it all in one sitting. Be a few months before I play it again.

Margrave Mysteries: The Lost Ship (PC CD)
Margrave Mysteries: The Lost Ship (PC CD) by Avanquest Software (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
1.99