5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOO cute!!
My adults have larger versions of these (not Kong brand) and have always enjoyed them, so when I saw these in baby puppy sizes I just HAD to order them for my recent litter of pups. The babies had so much fun with them! I would recommend these for small dogs and puppies, and the larger sizes are great fun for adults and larger dogs.
Published on 13 Jan 2012 by chelynnah

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish!!
This toy looks great, its colourful, squeaky and soft. my dog loved it, untill after half an hour and shed ripped it open and pulled all the fluff and squeaker out!!! i hoped that it would last a little longer as its a kong toy but perhaps only for very calm dogs!!!
Published on 22 Oct 2011 by jo

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish!!, 22 Oct 2011
This review is from: Kong Squiggles, Large (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOO cute!!, 13 Jan 2012
This review is from: Kong Squiggles, Small (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars A tough toy, at last!, 27 Oct 2011
This review is from: Kong Squiggles, Large (Misc.)
At last we have found a toy tough enough to stand up to our English Setter and our Golden Retriever, Cecil and Fritz.
Like all Kong products this toy is strong and well made and is also long enough for them to pull between them. Some toys last literally for minutes but after a week this is still going strong. Fingers, and paws, crossed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs love this toy!, 24 Jun 2011
Gill (Merseyside, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Squiggles, Medium (Misc.)
Was looking for something a bit different but still tough cos my boys like to destroy plush toys. They both love it. They play tug together but also have fun on their own. I've had this months & it's still in one piece. I'm impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars A++++++, 11 Jun 2011
This review is from: Kong Squiggles, Medium (Misc.)
My 12 week old springer spaniel loved this toy, she cant get enough of it and takes it everywhere with her, would well recommend it to anyone who is thinking about buying one for their puppy :)

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun for your dog, 30 Sep 2011
This review is from: Kong Squiggles, Medium (Misc.)
Having a dog that destroys most toys within seconds, I didn't think that this would stand up to the rough treatment, but suprisingly it has. It's well made and quite tough and after a few weeks of daily play, it still squeeks! With my dog that's amazing as the first thing he usually does is chew out the squeeker.

A good well made dog toy

1.0 out of 5 stars Destroyed within seconds, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Kong Squiggles, Medium (Misc.)
This 'dog' toy is destroyed within seconds.I only have two small dogs, Other toys have been fine, whilst these look good that is where it stops.

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality product, 7 May 2011
This review is from: Kong Squiggles, Medium (Misc.)
This product seems well made, and sturdy - a must for dogs like mine (16 and 2 months old). I only gave it 3/5 as although it seems absolutely fine to the human eye; squeekers work, soft touch (popular with my dogs) and throw-able it just doesn't seem to hold their attention for more than a short while.
One dog has taken to mouthing it in the same way she does a teddy or blanket, but doesn't 'play' with it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, but smaller than anticipated, 14 Jan 2011
Deborah (Maidenhead, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Squiggles, Medium (Misc.)
Very robust and colurful. The head and tail squeek which is good. It is much smaller than anticipated, hence onlt 4 out of 5 stars. Would recommend for smaller dogs and wouldn't be labrador proof!

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, 5 Feb 2014
F. Pinsent "Redalfa146" (Somerset UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Squiggles, Medium (Misc.)
The main goal of squeaky toys for my 8-year old German Shepherd cross is to tear them apart and extract the squeaker, by however means. This has by far lasted the longest - 3 months and counting - and, although she has ripped a hole in the elasticated part and removed an ear, he is still intact (others have only lasted a month). Having a squeaker at both ends ups the entertainment value too.

Kong Squiggles, Medium