Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 13 April 2016
I bought this handy little keychain spirit level for my husband about 4 years ago, and it is still going strong, and still in regular use. In fact, since he received this keyring, my husband has actually invested in a couple more, and now has them dangling from various sets of keys.

My husband says that they are very handy to have around, because you never know when you’re going to need a spirit level, and you never seem to have one about when you do need one. These very small tools also fit neatly into small spaces, which is often quite useful.

After 4 years, this original spirit level is still as accurate as it was when I bought it, and has never leaked or cracked, despite being thrown around with keys, and knocked about with other tools.

Aside from all of this, these little tools are just quite cool, and look good on a set of keys!
review image
on 21 August 2015
I'm pretty impressed. Very cheap but does the job perfectly well. Slow-ish delivery but I wasn't in any hurry to straighten my pictures.Not sure why you would put it on a keyring unless it was sort of connected to your job but then I'd certainly be asking questions of someone I employed why they were using a spirit level connected to their car keys?
on 18 December 2014
Next day delivery which was great, well packaged to avoid damage. I purchased this level to hang pictures & photographs in our new extension & the last thing I wanted was frames not being level. The good thing about the mini level is you can slide it edge to edge to make sure your pictures etc are "square" before finally hanging them in place. Quality very good & it could be clipped onto your keyring so it is always there when you need it. Overall, very pleased with my purchase!!
on 17 November 2015
Exactly what I needed for hanging pictures. Nice and small so no more trying to hold the weight of a traditional DIY size spirit level as well as the weight of a very large framed picture. Received long before estimated delivery date.
on 23 March 2014
5 stars, this item is cute and useful what more can you want, handy to carry in your pocket to check if something is level. I'd recommend to anyone like me who likes things perfectly level and straight.
on 17 June 2013
I find this little spirit level very useful and i use it a lot for to check the level of wedding cakes.
on 22 March 2014
-Sharp corners quite annoying. It would have been great if
this edges/corners are rounded off with good radius.
* Spirit level measures at 15mm sq X 40mm long,looks nice.
-Chain & ring feels a bit flimsy compared to size of spirit level
on 27 May 2013
Yet another bit of small kit that I can keep on my key ring always. One of these gadgets you only need periodically but good to have
on 12 October 2013
This was bought as a novelty christmas gift, this is an extremely good value item and useful to boot, highly recommended
on 12 November 2012
I purchased this to put in my DIY christmas crackers. For the price it is good and may come in useful.
My only gripe is that the barcode had been stuck on it and wasn't easy to peel off , leaving it slightly sticky
other than that a good little gadget.

See one answered question