5.0 out of 5 stars Going down the bayou.., 18 Dec 2009
This review is from: The Princess and the Frog (Audio CD)
Fabulous movie and wonderful soundtrack... I got to see Princess & the Frog last weekend in the USA, it's not out in the UK until February and I already can't wait to see it again.

A must buy for any disney animation fan (Aladdin, Beauty & The Beast, Little Mermaid etc) and jazz music fans.

Randy Newman has done an excellent job on the songs & soundtrack.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 April 2010
Ms. L. J. Andrew "Twiggy" (Rugby UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Princess and the Frog (Audio CD)
I took my daughter of 3yrs to see this movie 3 times as we loved it so much. When the movie finished she got so upset, so I decided to by the soundtrack and its fab my little girl just dances around all the time to it and knows all the words already. It's a must buy if you loved this film and can't wait for the dvd to relive the music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Princess Movie Ever!!, 11 Feb 2011
This review is from: The Princess and the Frog (Audio CD)
This Disney film is the best. We have the soundtrack too because the songs are so fab. And very funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MUSIC, 27 July 2010
D. Howarth - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Princess and the Frog (Audio CD)
If you like disney music, this CD is great. Jazz, Big Band type music. Great Cd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Disney soundtrack, 13 Jun 2013
I bought this as my daughter loves the movie and music from it, it's great to singalong and dance to, I just play it from my Kindle Fire in the car which helps makes journeys more entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess and the Frog, 4 July 2012
R. Sunderland (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Princess and the Frog (Audio CD)
I have 3 young children and Princess and the Frog is a movie favourite. Not sure if it's the best Disney movie but it arguably has the best soundtrack of any Disney movie. There are some real classics on here which get everyone up and dancing or singing along too. It has all the songs from the movie plus the instrumental music (which to be honest my children tend to skip through)and there are certainly enough good songs on here to keep fans of the movie entertained. Of all of the CDs they want on this is my favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical, 20 Mar 2012
R. Honnet (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Princess and the Frog (Audio CD)
This is a fantastic album with loads of great songs. My whole family can happily enjoy it with our 4 and 2 year old dancing and clapping and singing along from the minute the soundtrack starts. We've had it for two days and already I have several songs stuck in my head. The best Disney soundtrack ever?

5.0 out of 5 stars epic, 30 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Princess and the Frog (Audio CD)
love it! it has all of the best song from the film and lovely song from the band after, i work in a nursery and always get good reviews from the children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Catchy New Orleans music you will continue singing!, 6 Jun 2011
This review is from: The Princess and the Frog (Audio CD)
I know the movie didn't get great reviews, but we all (big and small) love the catchy tunes on this cd. It worked well when adults and kids were in the car b/c the songs are good for everyone! There are even a few more contemporary songs that we like too. The New Orleans jazz sound and the great lyrics make it a great CD to own and listen to everywhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film but the music stands on its own 2 feet, 19 Mar 2011
J. Warwick (Sussex - UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Princess and the Frog (Audio CD)
Certainly one of the best soundtracks to an animated film ever. Most films have a couple of good tunes but every track on this CD is well made. Randy Newman is often predictable and some tracks are certainly of his style but others are totally new for Disney.

Strongly reccomend the film as well, great story and not just for 6 year old girls that like princesses!

First 10 tracks are all the songs that are instantly recognisable if you have seen the film. The last 7 are all background music from the film and are really great.

The Princess and the Frog
The Princess and the Frog by Randy Newman (Audio CD - 2009)