5.0 out of 5 stars so far the best
Published on 17 Jan. 2010 by MovieMad

3.0 out of 5 stars rich hand cream
nice rich hand cream
not sure it would last all day on hands
but nice hand cream, a bit greasy, shame as dont think last for a few hrs
Published 14 months ago by M. Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars so far the best, 17 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Atrixo Intensive Protection Cream 200ml (Personal Care)
I love this. I suffer terribly from 'cold weather eczema' and my job doesn't help. I've tried so many hand creams, and dry skin creams, and this is lovely. It absorbs quickly and I can feel the difference immediately. I'm learning to knit and my poor ravaged hands catch on the yarn, but this smooths them immediately. I don't review unless it's earned, and this absolutely does the job. Let me repeat.I love this.

5.0 out of 5 stars best hand cream for extremely dry skin, 5 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Atrixo Intensive Protection Cream 200ml (Personal Care)
i wash my hands a lot and the cold weather makes my hands so dry and cracked they sometimes bleed. i have tried so many hand creams including E45 and this is by far the best i have come across. not too greasy like some others, easily absorbed and with a fairly nice smell. i would def recommend to anyone with dry 'granny hands' like mine!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes I think it's the best out there, 26 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Atrixo Intensive Protection Cream 200ml (Personal Care)
I have awful hands - always dry and they look older than me. I must have used loads of creams over the years. This one (Atrixo) was recommended to me by my mother in law, who was of the generation that hand washed towelling nappies. She said it was all she could ever use. Well I tried it and I agree. It just sinks into your hands, is not greasy but very soothing and my hands do look better these days ( at last ). I would highly recommend this cream and I like the price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for dry or rough skin, 15 May 2011
This review is from: Atrixo Intensive Protection Cream 200ml (Personal Care)
I have used dozens of very strong dry skin products, and after using all of them, I can say this one is the best. Provides maximum moisture for longest, is not greasy or difficult to apply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Atrixo Intensive Protection Cream 200ml (Personal Care)
This AtrixoIntensive cream is very good and leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished for a long time. It also heals eczema on my hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT QUALITY, 15 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Atrixo Intensive Protection Cream 200ml (Personal Care)
What can I say...truly excellent service,quality and value from this supplier.This cream is absolutely the best for my skin..I have used it for many years and it is now easier to get online than in the shops..

5.0 out of 5 stars Atrixo, 7 Nov. 2011
M. E. Davis "Mary Davis" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atrixo Intensive Protection Cream 200ml (Personal Care)
This is my most favourite had cream which I cannot, for some reason, purchase locally so I was very pleased to find it online and at such a good price. I will defintely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing beats Atrixo, 28 Sept. 2012
A. Fernandez - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atrixo Intensive Protection Cream 200ml (Personal Care)
Came really quickly and great price. This hand cream is def the best, especially if like me you are outdoors a lot and get rough hands. Excellent!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty handcare at a FANTASTIC price!, 13 Feb. 2013
Belle Noir (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Atrixo Intensive Protection Cream 200ml (Personal Care)
While not quite as 'heavy-duty' as the hemp hand cream sold by a certain high street 'environmentally friendly' retailer of bath, body and cosmetic products, this Atrixo is an amazing good product, especially considering the price, and is probably more suitable for use during the day (since it doesn't leave your hands in a horrible greasy state following application).

I find Atrixo Intensive is much better for my dry hands than O'Keefe's Working Hands cream, or Lotil Cream, having tried both of these.

This is a large jar, and while for some reason I suspected that the contents might be an opaque-white liquid-ish gloop, I was pleased to find that the cream is heavier than that. More like a cream balm, it is almost waxy in consistency.

Applying it to your hands immediately soothes them, and the effect is long-lasting. It reminds me of that 'Scandinavian' formula hand cream - only much softer and more easily absorbed. I therefore prefer it. I love how my hands immediately look about ten years younger following application - I wish that particular effect would last a bit longer ;-)

I wouldn't say that application entirely survives hand-washing, but certainly, if you are like me and wash your hands frequently, your hands will be left in much better condition if you regularly apply this product. In fact, I have decanted the contents of one of my atrixo jars into a pump dispenser at the kitchen sink - so that immediately after washing my hands, I can keep them in moisturised condition by easily dispensing and applying a small amount of the atrixo. Much better than faffing around with unscrewing the lid of the atrixo jar all the time.

I will buy this product again, regularly. I thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars effective product at great price, 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Atrixo Intensive Protection Cream 200ml (Personal Care)
I've been using this product for years. Keeps hands (and feet!) in top condition when using regularly. If not used for a while, it brings back to heath quickly. Usually around £5 in store. I got it for about half that, so really good buy. Would def recommend.
*Tip- use it last thing at night so it can absorb while you sleep! Works wonders!!

Atrixo Intensive Protection Cream 200ml