4.0 out of 5 stars A great little movie
Published on 7 Dec. 2009 by Mr. C. Procter

2.0 out of 5 stars High hopes but not enough action
I watched this with my son who is a monster Ben 10 fan. The opening seems good with Ben, Kevin and Gwen up against some tiny aliens swarming around, but in 70 minutes there was maybe only 10 minutes of action (Ben transforming) and my son was bored and disappointed. This could have been so much better. Avoid.
Published on 5 Dec. 2009 by MartinRG

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little movie, 7 Dec. 2009
Mr. C. Procter "Chris P" (Sittingbourne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ben 10: Alien Swarm [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
I thought that this was a great little movie; in line with the Ben 10 franchise and not too patronising. For an adult viewer the plot may seem cliched and the somewhat obvious but for the pre-teen audience it is pitched perfectly. What I have always liked about Ben 10 is that it doesn't patronise the kids and neither does this film. The sets and effects look good given the limited budget, the main characters sit well with their animated counter parts although Kevin Levin came across as more likeable than Gwen. The length was perfect at 70 minutes and there was sufficient action without it being over the top. We get to see Ben as Big Chill and Humungasaur as well as new alien - Nanomech, although I think Kevin's green Dodge 10 was perhaps the real star. The violence in the film was modest and cartoony and we rarely see a punch connect for example, it reminded me of episodes of the A-team where no one ever gets hurt. This is no Oscar winning but it is a solid kids film that fans of Ben 10 are sure to be thrilled at.

2.0 out of 5 stars High hopes but not enough action, 5 Dec. 2009
MartinRG "martinrg" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars My son, 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Ben 10: Alien Swarm [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
My Son is a massive fan of Ben 10 and really enjoyed this film, quick fast delievery thank you so much

5.0 out of 5 stars What a film!, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Ben 10: Alien Swarm [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
It was an amazing take on the alien force series. It brings in much loved Ben 10 characters, who are very real. It is an amazing film. Action, adventure and comedy on one disc. It will keep you happy till the very end. What a film!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Ben 10: Alien Swarm [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
This product I bought for a young boy it came promptly and he has hours of fun I am very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars ben 10, 22 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Ben 10: Alien Swarm [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
the kids and i love watching ben 10 when its on tv, this is a little different, but we still loved it..

3.0 out of 5 stars We expected more..., 21 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Ben 10: Alien Swarm [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
I bought this for my son. It was a good film - but he expected more of the characters to be featured in the film - so he was a little disappointed. He watched it twice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed by 6 year old, 5 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Ben 10: Alien Swarm [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
We got this for our 6 year who is a Ben 10 fan, and he enjoyed it. Have to say it was an easy-to-watch movie, a bit slow at times, but overall aimed suitably to the target audience. Kevin's car was probably the most talked about thing from the whole movie in our house! Reasonably priced for what it is, and has been watched more than a few times since we got it.

4.0 out of 5 stars great dvd, 7 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Ben 10: Alien Swarm [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
my boys both watched this 10yr and 6 yr they would have liked a few more monsters but it kept them quiet for a while

4.0 out of 5 stars ... my son - arrived as required and he is happy with the film - not my thing really though, 4 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Ben 10: Alien Swarm [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Purchased for my son - arrived as required and he is happy with the film - not my thing really though.

Ben 10: Alien Swarm [DVD] [2010]
Ben 10: Alien Swarm [DVD] [2010] by Alex Winter (DVD - 2010)