on 9 December 2009
This book is brilliant!!! Written in a mock Dickensian style it never loses pace and keeps you laughing and gripped throughout. We finished it in 3 days it was so good. Definitely has become a pre-christmas staple read already; if Romero read Boz then you are somewhere close...

Modern. Pacy. Comedic. It is a MUST READ for fans of the zombie genre and irreverant pastiches of the classics everywhere...
on 4 December 2013
Me and my husband have a thing for zombies and anything zombie related. So when I came across this book I thought it would become a great addition to our library. Great humor! Would recommend for a good Christmas gift!
Loved it! Seller was perfect as well.
on 5 January 2013
I chose this rating as the product was posted quickly and I was able to get it as part of my Christmas present to someone in time!
With the Christmas season once again beating its way towards you (and lets face it, the decorations are fighting against the Halloween decorations already) then you probably want to get hold a certain type of minty sweet and shut yourself away before we even hit December. So what can you do?

Quite simply get your mits on this tale as Adam Roberts brings it bang up to date with the added touch of Zombies. Turkey is off the menu and brains are what every good zombie wants in his stocking (whether there is a foot still in it or not.) Add to the mix the typical humour you expect from Adam, a cast of unforgettable characters and a certain little miscreant we've all wanted to off for years and you've got the makings of a great showdown. A little light hearted joy for the urban fantasy reader in the build up to that time of year and one that will never allow you to look at the Christmas feast the same way again.
on 7 April 2016
Very funny, and a humorous new take on an old classic!
on 4 June 2015