5.0 out of 5 stars Be smart with your money too
I have big respect for Duncan Bannatyne, and I think it is wonderful that someone with so much money will happily share his strategies with the rest of us. There are so many false financial gurus who are not even on The Rich List, yet are charging thousands of pounds for their "secret information" on how to be rich, yet here is one of the richest men in Britain who is...
Published on 22 May 2009 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Average at best...
I like Duncan a lot and thought this book would be great. But it is really written for people who don't understand money. Basics like mortgages (fixed rate, variable rate), how to save money and how to be careful with your money are what the book is about. Essentially if you have a basic understanding about money itself and maybe have a savings account, this book will be...
Published on 25 Aug 2009 by Mr. Richard D. Cale

2.0 out of 5 stars A lesson in the obvious..., 19 Aug 2009
Let me start by saying that I'm a fan of Duncan Bannatyne and have read his previous books which I can recommend, particularly his autobiography.
It was, therefore, with great anticipation that I ordered this book.
Sadly, my enthusiasm didn't carry me through to the end of the book...I couldn't be bothered to finish it.
I found it full of common sense tips for saving money etc., but I already have plenty of common sense and I don't need to read a book that only states the obvious.
If you have absolutely no idea how to manage your money then you may learn something from this book. I doubt most people will gain very much from it though.
So sadly Duncan, I'm out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Picked up some great tips

4.0 out of 5 stars how to be smart with your money, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: How To Be Smart With Your Money (Kindle Edition)
some very key points which if followed will give the reader positive input into how to understand what where and when to take action.

Having worked in financial

Services. For 30 years I agree with much of what is written,

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart safety net, 4 Jan 2014
I particularly liked the 'sod you' fund advice. With the eternal recession and the to be or not to be made redundant threats I opened a savings account. I would recommend this book to those working up the courage and self confidence to become self employed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid advice but Kindle version has problems, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: How To Be Smart With Your Money (Kindle Edition)
I bought, read and enjoyed this book for the great financial advice given. Much of it I already new as I suspect many people will. However, where the book excels is in helping you to focus on on your financial matters especially if you are intent on doing a review of them with a view to improving them.

My only criticism would be not for the content but for the condition of the production. I bought the Kindle edition and like other books I have bought in this format, it was full of 'oddities' like editor's notes, glaring typos and obvious inaccuracies. The last one is unforgivable in a book on finances as it erodes your confidence in the text.

Overall, a great read but could do with a good proof read and corrections.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, definitely buy it, 15 Mar 2013
I KEEP readng this book, it really is a great book. I KEEP buying more of Bannatyne's book, I like his writing style and he really does know his stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 21 Jan 2013
it was great thanks so much for a great purchase snd snd snd sngvbn ghvbn gcvn vghb gvb vhb vbn

5.0 out of 5 stars Duncan "The Ultimate Dragon" Bannatyne, 13 Sep 2012
Mr. R. Malhotra "RajEntrepreneur" (London,England) - See all my reviews
Duncan is back and he seems to release new books every year. How does he do it? well he is the self made multi-millionaire founder of the Bannatyne Group and One of the Dragons on Dragons Den!!! I have personally met Duncan several years ago at a weekend seminar. He is as shrewd as they come and with a razor-sharp business mind and he is true entrepreneur at heart. If you want my personal opinion JUST BUY EVERYTHING DUNCAN PUBLISHES INCLUDING THIS BOOK. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars review rob, 1 July 2009
a very easy to read book and encouraging,
with practical ideas but also challenges on how to use what you have well, and keep going!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Be smart with money, 19 Mar 2011
I felt this book by Mr Bannatyne was a great read, I thoroughly enjoyed it and it's full of useful tips and advice from someone who has learned the hard way.

How To Be Smart With Your Money