2,876 Reviews
 (2,360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great HDMI 1.4a cable,
This is a great HDMI Cable and I Use mine to connect my 3D Full HD LED TV to the 3D Full HD Blu-ray player in HDMI 1.4a is the only one with bandwidth high enough to carry all the 3D data to my PC, no problems whatsoever with the two I bought, gold plated connectors, and a decent cable thickness giving a good construction. ARC enabled so it carries sound signals too...
Published 20 months ago by care tare

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, the one thing to remember is if ...
Great product, the one thing to remember is if your not like me and needed a hdmi lead sent quick and long, it makes no difference on performance if you spend £1 or £100 the signal is carried and displayed the same either way, the difference is build quality
Published 6 months ago by Bellia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great HDMI 1.4a cable,, 20 Jun. 2013

Highly recommended for the price, not that I'd ever pay high-street prices for stuff like this... saw a HDMI 1.4a cables like this for £99 on the high street but don't buy them, I will surely suggest to try this one...

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable, 11 Aug. 2012
How do you review a cable ? Use it I guess.
First thing I noticed was the build quality, this is no wimpy cable.
Strong and secure fittings either end. Gold plated contacts not only
make it look classy, but ensure the optimum contact.
The cable itself is sturdy. a mesh outer casing keeping it flexible
enough even though it's a fairly thick cable. My television socket is
a good 14" off the floor, yet the cable is light enough not to put any
excess weight or pull on the connection.
There is a good 'feel' to the connection when plugged in, you are left
with no doubt that the cable is plugged in well.
I'm running a full spec HD LCD TV, with this cable taking the signal from my
computer. Works flawlessly, super quality picture, and amazing sound.
You may read that all HDMI cables are the same, ie: they all do the same job,
that might be true, but quality shines through, this cable is a bargain at the
asking price. Highly recommended by me.
Amazon made it easy to buy, and the supplier E4U electricals UK Ltd were prompt
and kept me advised of the order status, goods arrived very well packaged.
Care was taken over my order even though it was just one cable.
That was appreciated by me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and value, 16 Feb. 2014
I am not qualified to comment on technical matters, but these leads seem well made, substantial, aesthetically pleasing and good value. You sometimes do get what you pay for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent HDMI cable, 10 Jan. 2014
Max V. (Noord-Holland, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
I currently have this cable hooked up to my blu-ray player and my receiver. It looks and feels like a quality cable. It is a bit thicker than most of the cheaper cables. It has a tightly woven mesh fabric on the outside of the cable, which looks good and should protect it from physical damage. The casings around the connectors are plastic, but feel very sturdy. The connectors itself fit very snugly in the HDMI outputs I'm using.

Some people think there is a difference in signal quality between different HDMI cables. Others don't. I personally believe it doesn't make a difference, in any case, I have never seen a difference in picture quality between HDMI cables. Nor have I ever been able to hear a difference in sound quality. Especially using short lengths of cable there shouldn't be a difference, since the signals are digital.

So yes, you could buy an even cheaper cable. But this one isn't very expensive to begin with and it has a quality look and feel that cheaper cables (and even some more expensive ones!) just don't have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect HDMI gold plated cable, 28 Jan. 2015
The cable is very good manufactured without any drawback. The connectors are perfectly gold plated. The cable have good armor. Work as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Quality Cable, 7 Mar. 2014
P. J. Mccluskey "Macca" (Sunderland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IBRA® 2m High Speed PRO GOLD RED v2.0/1.4a HDMI Cable 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD(Version 2.0, 18Gbps, ARC) (Electronics)
Bought to go with my new TV and was a little concerned by a couple of the reviews. I don't know why as they're high quality, solidly built cable and beautiful to look at! The connectors fit reassuringly snuggly into sockets and the main cable feels rock solid having a metalic covering. The connectors are perfectly fitted to the cables so the reviewer which said the heads could rotate must have received a defective one as I think it would take some tools and serious effort to depart the connectors from the cable. Bought 2 and will buy again should I need to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Again a clear and definate improvment, 2 Mar. 2014
Gasman (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastic value for money build quality seems to be spot on and comparable to more expensive cables by far, only time will tell

4.0 out of 5 stars HDMI lead, 27 Feb. 2014
M. Wilson - See all my reviews
works well & considering the price charged by retail shops, cannot see why you would pay more! for no more

5.0 out of 5 stars better than perfect!, 3 Feb. 2014
Top quality product! had to find the best lead as the dvd player i have is in a cupboard and it said it wouldnt work on a lead longer than 5m...this lead is that good! highly recommended! great delivery too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid cable, 4 Feb. 2014
The sheath is more of a solid fabric than it appears and like others have suggested is not too heavy but seems very robust. Signal quality seems fine too. Very happy with the product.