5,448 Reviews
 (3,669)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very small light yet durable
Due to working with loads of different computers I always use a large capacity USB stick to transfer large files from one computer to the other.
The only gripe is that i always have USB sticks on my keyring as they are too easy to forget otherwise.

Many other USB sticks have perished on my keyring but this one is surprisingly resilient.
So far it has...
Published on 17 Mar. 2011 by Reviewser

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow data transfer rate
This product proves the point that you get what you pay for: it has slowest data transfer rate of any USB memory stick I've bought in recent years.
That aside it has a good capacity and a nice lightweight package at a good price. It's just very s.l..o...w
Published on 6 Jun. 2010 by GH

5.0 out of 5 stars Very small light yet durable, 17 Mar. 2011
Reviewser - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

So far it has survived being dropped from a balcony, being trodden on and ending up in a puddle (something my Car Key did not survive) and as of yet has showed no signs of giving up.

I am really impressed with how durable this stick is not to mention that it is pretty fast as well.

I really recommend this if you are accident prone or clumsy like myself, it is a great product that is very well made!

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow data transfer rate, 6 Jun. 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Write Protected - not fit for purpose, 14 Mar. 2014
Had bought 2 of these as looked good for the price and what I thought to be a decent brand "SanDisk", one works with no problems the other has decided to "Write Protect" itself. This basically means you can read the data on the disk you have already saved but can no longer add anymore data (still having 21gig storage left on it) and cannot delete the data already saved or even format. As the data on the flashdrive is personal information about myself I find myself in a predicament - i dont want to return it for a refund as I would not like to take the chance of this information falling into the wrong hands but am left with a USB storage device which is Faulty and not fot for purpose. I contacted SanDisk and looked on various forums and this appears to be a common fault which they are not willing to do anything about - on contacting Amazon they have issued a partial refund (under half the value) but I really wanted to warn others - DON'T BUY IT - I am in the process of fixing the issue with my Stanley hammer!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 20 Nov. 2013
Very poor quality. Corrupted after first use now unreadble, unwritable and un formatable on PC, Mac, Android camera/video, music mixing desk

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but Dead Slow!, 22 Nov. 2010
Its a great buy, dont get me wrong its worth the money for a 16gb small thing like that!
However, my intentions were to improve on the size in gb of a flash drive with the added effect that it would also become fast. Ive run tests and normal transfer rates and the max i could pull off transferring with this flash drive is max around 5 mb a sec! My old memory usb transfered at 29mb a sec, so it was a tad disappointing at my loss. However if you have the spare time to wait that extra time for transferring files, then buy it. You wont regret it however just be aware that the transfer speed is real slow and you could be waiting around 4-7 mins transferring a 1gb file.

4.0 out of 5 stars Speed Tests, 3 Nov. 2010
A. Cotton "AJR" (London UK) - See all my reviews
I wont bother commenting on the device itself - enough has been said. I did some speed tests using this 16gb drive and a Sandisk Cruzer Micro 8gb I bought over 3 years ago. I used a Macbook Pro.

First Test: a single 2.73gb video file:
Sandisk 16gb USB: Write 4.65mbps / Read 15.69mbps
Old 8gb USB: Write 7mbps / Read 13.25mbps

First Test Result: 16gb is considerably slower at writing a large file, but a little faster at reading.

Second Test: 47 pictures in a folder, 412mb total:
Sandisk 16gb USB: Write 3.85mbps / Read 13.5mbps
Old 8gb USB: Write 3.84mbps / Read 13.08mbps

Second Test Result: very similar speeds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works with Xbox 360 (speed test passed), 17 Aug. 2013
Chris J. Wood "CW Multimedia" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
Works great! Needed to expand the storage on my Xbox but their HDD prices are ridiculous! So thought I would try this DIY option for a little extra space
At first the USB stick failed the speed test on the Xbox settings, but then I found out the USB ports on the back of the console run quicker, so in it went and it passed the speed test no problem! Been using it a year now and no errors or loss of data.
The size is quite big and gets in the way of the cables slightly on the back of the console, but this isnt a fault with the USB sticks design but the space management on the rear of the console.
The USB stick does feel flimsy though, this might just be down to the light weight though and thin plastics used, got a feeling it wouldnt take much to crush/break it - its not advertised as a rugged device though

1.0 out of 5 stars The 64Gb Cruzer simply doesn't work, 21 Mar. 2014
John Harrison (Sussex, Sussex Britain) - See all my reviews
I've bought the 16, 32 and 128 previously and had no problems. The 64 was extremely difficult to fit into the USB slot, I could only get my computer to recognise it once - download was very slow and data downloaded was corrupted. Also there was no data protection/encryption software. I sent mine back to Amazon.
Maybe duff batch? Suspiciously there was a peal-off-able 64Gb label stuck over 16Gb printed on the stick casing.
I would avoid the 64Gb at the moment (March 2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 29 May 2010
This review is from: SanDisk SDCZ50-008G-B35 CZ50 8GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive (Personal Computers)
Excellent 8Gb flash drive, does exactly what it says in the description. It really is very tiny, much smaller than I expected even having seen the picture. It is completely made of plastic which again I wasn't expecting (although I'm not sure what I was!) but seems to be very tough. Great buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really slow transfers and poor quality, 18 Mar. 2014
I bought few of these and every single one has stopped working within a few months. When they did work they were really slow to transfer data and delete. I would not recommend them at all, at any price. It's changed my opinion of Sandisk to be frank.