5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas classics
I brought these trainers for 2 reasons. the first is that i needed some trainers for indoor use rather than the astro turf trainers that i was using. The second is that i used to use these trainers when they were new and fesh to the market. I think they look great and they feel good to wear and play in. A good purchase for me.
Published on 1 Oct 2010 by Wayne Fergie

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes have changed!
My husband has been wearing these trainers for years and I ordered his usual size only to find that they are much smaller than the ones he currently has. Very odd and it has cost me over 12.00 to post 2 pairs back. Not very happy.
Published 13 months ago by SUE

5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas classics, 1 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Samba review, 12 Jan 2010
Martin Dennett (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Have been wearing Samba black & white trainers for longer than I care to remember. Would never buy anything else - never go out of style and extremely comfortable. In the words of Tina Turner - "Simply The Best"

5.0 out of 5 stars Indestructable!, 12 Dec 2012
D. Lewis - See all my reviews
I have had these trainers for almost two years - I bought them for my son but he is hooked on NIke so I have commandeered them for myself and his loss is my gain - 'thanks son;.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega fast delivery, 22 Mar 2014
This is the second pair of adidas samba my son ownes, and loves.
I do not normally leave reviews and the reason i have left this one is due to the very fast delivery, next day from order and that was with the super saver delivery option 10 out of 10, very impressive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use amazon for your footwear and clothing., 21 Mar 2014
I have always liked adidas trainers because they are well made and they look good. I'd recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and confortable, 25 Jun 2013
I really love the sneakers, good quality and confort, however, be aware of the sizing, I tried a adidas pair before sending these, Im usualy a 7.5 UK, and for these I had to send a 8.5 UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab trainers, 8 Jan 2010
Ann R (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
Fab trainers but needed 1/2 size bigger in this style than usually do with Adidas. Excellent swift and friendly service when needed to return shoes for a bigger size

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes have changed!, 31 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 5 Feb 2012
P. C. Langman "dracoustic" (sheffield) - See all my reviews
I've 50 years experience of playing 5 a side (and still going) and these are simply the best...couldn't get hold of a few years ago and tried other makes but they fell apart and were never as comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas pressie, 15 Dec 2009
Received these samba trainers very quickly, although there was a problem with them. However, returned them easy enough after talking to the guy at the depot, received the new ones within 4 days! with a refund for the postage, fab! Well pleased all round & will have one very happy hubby at Christmas!