on 16 February 2014
Good fit and good colour, had several days whilst Skiing in Andorra when low cloud made light levels difficult to spot deviations in slopes but Amber lens helped me to spot them.
on 15 February 2015
Brilliant product for the price.Just came from having used them in near arctic blizzard conditions iin French Alps and they were simply superb.Clear vision and no fogging and kept out the howling wind and snow giving a nice comfortable fit around the face.
As good if not better then my old much more expensive Smiths goggles.
on 23 April 2015
Not a fan of goggles as they are impacted by the helmet when boarding. Thought I would try a pair. Worked reasonably well in low light but when the sun came out I had to switch to my glasses again. Decent product but not for me hence the low score.
on 28 June 2013
Maximum protection with clear vision when using in hail and whiteout conditions on Scottish hills. I found them Ideal for the task.
on 15 February 2015
Great vision and very little misting. Compared to top brands (Uvex, Nevica) it's great value.