Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 31 December 2012
GREAT SERVICE AND PRICE THE BADGE REALLY MADE THE KA LOOK LIKE NEW AGAIN AFTER WATER RUINED THE OLD ONE AMAZING WHAT A SMALL BADGE CAN DO CHEERS
on 10 July 2013
This was a great price and arrived quickly and fits my 2000 fiesta, this was the best I saw on the internet and it
Didn't disappoint , really easy to use also, fab!
on 11 April 2014
Really nice badge for my Sports KA very easy to put on just take sticker off the back,very easy,I would buy again if I needed one again,really good value.
on 5 September 2013
I recently bought a Ford Ka and quite commonly the rear badge becomes faded due to weathering so i immediately wanted to review this issue. I soon found this little gem that was delivered to me promptly and was easily applied to my first car. All it needed was a hair-dryer to remove the old one and the new one was easily stuck in its place. Simply amazing thank you.
on 11 October 2013
My car looked like it was ready for scrap yard. Might sound drastic but no exaggeration! The rear badge being replaced has made my car look so much smarter. Since I have replaced it if noticed a lot of KA's have damaged rear badges which must be a common fault. Genuine ford part, value for money
on 12 April 2015
WARNING this item is listed incorrectly, it is not for 1999 onwards, it is for 1999-2008. It doesn't fit the 2009 onwards Ford KA's and obviously as the post and packaging is the expensive part i've been well and truly ripped off. Not impressed!
on 6 April 2015
Excellent price!! Fits perfectly on my 2002 Model!!! My boot looks good again!!! We've had bad rain and really bad winds and it's stayed in place ☺️! Very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend!!
on 29 August 2012
Bought this to replace the delaminated badge on the rear of my KA and was please at the speedy delivery and it fitted easily, hope it lasts longer than the original , only time will tell
on 12 August 2013
This product was delivered on time, polite deliver man. Product was easy to fit the hardest bit was removing the old badge form the car. Well pleased with the purchase.
on 26 May 2011
FITS PERFECT.

MAKES THE CAR LOOK GREAT AGAIN.

COMMON PROBLEM WITH KA'S.

STICKY BACKING IS STRONG.

MAKE SURE SURFACE IS FREE OF DIRT, DUST, GREASE AND IS VERY DRY BEFORE STICKING ON.

BUY ONE.