on 6 November 2009
This bag was exactly what I wanted. It has lots of outside pockets to store items, with one large compartment inside. There is one zipped pocket to the back of the main compartment. The pocket at the back is large enough to hold 2 A5 diaries with no problems, and I can fit a change of clothes for work into the main pocket with room to spare. The large strap is soft and easily adjustable.
on 22 December 2009
This is a great bag. It is practical, hard wearing and I like the way it looks. It is perfect for me as I need to take lots of things around with me and hate having to rummage around looking for them. With this many pockets you can have a pocket for everything.
on 31 March 2013
I ordered three of these bags at £8.95 each plus postage. The bags were of poor quality with loose strands and some frayed edges. I have bought bags from local markets which have been cheaper and better quality. As one other buyer, who also bought these. bags said, "the bag only lasted 3 months". I decided to send all three bags back as faulty but in their original unused condition.

Despite this, the seller refused to refund my return postage which was not cheap (over £5). I reported this to Amazon who backed the seller over the consumer and stated the seller was not obliged to refund return postage even if the product was poor quality or faulty. Surely, this misguided policy is a license for traders on Amazon to sell inferior goods at the expense of the customer. Amazon need to change this policy in the interest of the customer and not the trader. Normally, Amazon customer service has been excellent in my opinion - however, on this occasion, I feel really let down (and out of pocket).
on 9 July 2010
EDIT: this bag fell to bits after just three months of use. The stitching on the flap and the shoulder just came apart without warning.

I've only just received the bag so can't really comment on durability but the fastenings and fabric seem pretty robust(EDIT:Hah!). The bag has plenty of compartments and sits comfortably even when full, and you can fit a lot into it.

Aside from the compartments you can see, under the flap there are two large compartments fastened by velcro and then there's the main body of the bag which can be zipped up under the flap. Within the main compartment there's a smaller zipper pocket for valuables and whatnots and there's another large zipper pocket on the back. The pocket on the side with the small part of the flap is also fastened by zipper.

Don't be fooled by the picture for the black version, the stitching isn't a lighter colour as depicted, the bag is all black and it's also a mirror image of the pic, if worn on you left side the large part of the flap would be at the front not the back but this doesn't really affect accesability. In fact; I think I prefer it!
on 20 February 2014
I don't like when my items don't look like the picture. When they're an entirely different colour. I really don't. The "black" one, apparently, is actually PITCH BLACK, with NO TRIM. The description mentions that, sure, "some colours may not have the white trim", but it would make so much more sense TO LIST THOSE COLOURS! Sure it still fits with my wardrobe, but looks about a dozen times cheaper. The fabric is very thin canvas, with an even cheaper material sown along the edges. The zippers are super tiny and delicate, and I can bet you this very bag that some of them will fall apart in a month. There's also loose threads chilling out everywhere. It looks more like a bag for school than anything dignified. The material on the edge is incorrectly sown (all crinkled up, and missed some of the underside fabric, OH FOR GOD'S SAKE HAVE SOME DIGNITY) on the front flap. Velcro on two open front pockets is a very bad idea (velcro is NEVER a good idea, as I tend to destroy it in a few re-sealings, or get my hair caught in it). The width is actually 33, not 30 cm, and it looks even larger.
On the plus side, the rest of the stitching looks fairly straight; I've had much worse for the price, so I can appreciate it. The strap is very comfortable. The thing sits beautifully around my hip. It's certainly cheap. All zips are operational at the time of acquiring. Smells nicely of nothing. Can be made so much more badass with patches and pins and whatnot (maybe I'll embroider this one with a Horde logo like I'd done to my old one). It's just the right amount of feminine for my taste. Made more responsibly than anything you'd get for that price in Lithuania, that's for sure...
Now, off to sew the bloody edge to the front flap properly. If you also love sewing, go ahead and buy this.
on 11 May 2012
Item very poor quality indeed, zip broken on arrival, loose threads everywhere, not very attractive either, wish i'd never purchased it! Definitely would not recommend this bag to anyone.
on 1 June 2016
This bag is really nice, it's larger than you think it is from the photo, you can fit a lot in it & there's loads of sections. I would definitely recommend it if you need to upsize your bag, it fits well over your body too.
on 13 November 2010
this bag is excellent, the one i ordered was the black one, on the picture it shows white stitching but it is actually black and looks much better. There are plenty of spacious pockets inside and ample room to fit near enough anything in there. the strap is padded to make it extra comfortable and is adjustable to however you want it. So far it seems to be very durable and hard wearing.
on 15 February 2015
Bag looks larger than in the picture, can hold a 13 inch laptop (size not weight wise). Slight fraying on the seams. Other than that a lovely bag, with lots of pockets and is comfortable to wear. Good quality.
on 1 August 2013
This item is well made & good value for money. Sturdy & strong it accomodates everyhing I need - including camera, diary, doggy pooh bags, spae fold up shopping bags plus a full size glossy book to read in the hospital waiting room. Best of all it's not made of leather as I'm vegetarian.