5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy
Published on 4 Aug. 2011 by Mr. Peter Davies

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
These trainers chafed somewhat until they were softened through use.
To be positive: I have so far always found this make of trainer to be very hardwearing.
To be negative: these trainers are very hot. If you want breathability buy mesh trainers instead.
Published on 4 Nov. 2010 by Emphyrio

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 4 Aug. 2011
I admit I had already had a recommendation for the New Balance MX623AB Trainers and tried for the correct size is a shop. However that size in black with the required width was not then available so I ordered from Amazon and at standard delivery the shoes arrived only a few days later. I have never worn more comfortable shoes, they seem moulded to shape of the foot, there is an amount of effective cushioning and I can now walk for miles without fatigue or aching feet. I am pleased with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 4 Nov. 2010
These trainers chafed somewhat until they were softened through use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 22 July 2011
I wear these for work and they are very comfortable. They also have exceptionally good grip on wet floors which was a nice surprise!

4.0 out of 5 stars New Balance mx623 trainers, 4 July 2011
Good shoe for the price and purpose to me which was a casual shoe for moderate walks,though a bit firm to start with they soon became very supple after about 15 hrs use once the insole had bedded in to my foot,very pleased with these shoes,also extremely light,i'm a big fan of new balance footwear who also cater for the serious runner with a more technical range,i have purchaced several items from Amazon and have been very pleased with their fast,efficient service,will continue to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent All Round - Great Price, 25 Feb. 2012
I searched for a black tranier I can wear at work and this was the most formal black trainer I could find. Its seemed a little cheap to be any good, but so far they are doing well! Comfortable to wear on long shifts standing up all day, they look fine and I would buy another pair. I do agree though with other comments that your feet do get a little warm, but if this is the only bad point so far I can live with that. An all round great find!

5.0 out of 5 stars New Balance Trainers, 13 Jan. 2013
Excellent pair of shoes, I found size 9 a bit tight on foot, next time I order from this shoe maker I will go for a half size bigger to be on the safe side. Good service. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Balance TrainersMX623WT, 13 Jan. 2012
A very well price shoe, but suggest when ordering your normal size go for one larger than you normally wear, I found them a bit on the undersize, a very comfortable trainer and long lasting. Would recommend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 27 Dec. 2012
So good to be able to find this good quality sturdy tennis shoe in such a big size. It's not easy finding this size for my teenage son, thank you. If only it were this easy every time I'm shoe shopping for size 14.

4.0 out of 5 stars New Balance shoes, 13 Feb. 2012
They are fine except that the sizes seem to be a little awry. I ordered 10.5, which all of my other shoes are, and they did not fit, had to return them for an 11. But price good service very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, 1 Oct. 2014
I like New Balance shoes. Especially the wide fitting ranges.
Have noticed over the recent years that some detailing is becoming cheaper...little stick-on labels now replace sewn-on details

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›