on 20 September 2010
nice size pillow, wanted something fairly flat for our little boy (almost 3 now) and this one is just perfect, duvet is nice and warm as well, but not to thick, had it for almost a year now if I remember correctly and it's still in perfect condition, and what's most important it fits a cot bed/ junior size bed and bedding sets
on 6 March 2011
I bought two of these for my twin girls. I love that they're light but warm (although the girls sleep on them, not under them). However, after two nights all the stuffing in half of the one duvet had migrated to the other half, which means that there is no stuffing in half the duvet and it's just fabric. I would hate to know what it will look like after I wash it. The pillows also went completely flat after the first night and the girls may as well not even have a pillow. Would I buy this again? No, I would spend a bit more and get something better quality.
on 30 December 2010
Really pleased with the light weight duvet - I have no worries about my little girl getting stuck underneath it. This is her first duvet and pillow - she is 18 months. Seems warm and comfortable and a very good price. Pillow seems a bit small though - her head slips off the side when she rolls over and she wakes up! So I am using a full size flatter pillow instead that goes across the full width of her cot.
on 14 October 2010
We bought this for our toddler and it is great and good value as includes a pillow.
on 14 April 2011
This duvet and pillow set is ok but not great quality. The duvet is very thin but should be fine for the summer months.
on 1 March 2011
This is a lovely duvet and pillow set. The pillow is a good size and very flat. The duvet is nice and warm but not too thick. My little boy wakes up lovely and warm after a night under this.
on 18 November 2010
I bought this duvet and pillow set for my sons bed when he stopped using a sleep pod. It has been great, keeps him nice and warm and fits his cot bed really well.
on 9 April 2011
Great value for money. Perfect for all year round. Fits the bed part of my son's cot bed perfectly and pillow just the right size for my 2 yr old.
on 17 January 2011
A lovely little cotbed duvet, that is very light, but does the job as my little girl wakes up all toastie in the morning!
on 20 January 2011
Very pleased with this duvet and pillow set,fits well, and light but warm enough for my 3 and half yr old grandaughter.