5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job
I ordered this item not quite knowing whether the delivered product would match the photo online. (I have been let down by a previous online supplier)
However, I need not have been concerned. The product is precisely the same as portrayed and I am delighted with it.
Published on 8 Dec 2010 by Gordon Bailey

1.0 out of 5 stars Goes with the plant theatre
Item is very small for plants ! Even for seeds. It's very lightweight, possibly good for indoor use , not outdoor product.
Published 12 months ago by george mussell

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 8 Dec 2010
Gordon Bailey "gok1936" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Zinc Pot Set. Perfect Gift Companion to a Plant Theatre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little flower pots, 8 Jun 2012
These little plant pots looked great filled with flowers; as my table centerpieces at my Wedding. I was looking for little buckets/flower pots when I can across this item, and althought idealy used for a plant theatre, the pots were a perfect size to house my chosen wedding flowers. Not having holes in the bottom of the pots also meant that I had no problem giving the floweres away at the end of the night as favours. A great buy and one I have recommended to other brides-to-be.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice little pots, 23 July 2010
I bought two sets of these, one to go with a plant theatre present for my mum Plant Theatre - Bring your garden to your door (pots & plants not included) Ideal Gift. Pictured: Painted wood in powder blue.and one to go with a plant theatre Plant Theatre - Organises pot plants or herbs in a stunning tiered display. Ideal Gift. Pictured: metal in matt blackpresent for myself! They look good, do what they're supposed to and they're a good size to fit on the plant theatre plus to get a couple of spares. There are no holes in the bottom so there is note in the box telling you to drill a hole in them if you want to use them outside or you can keep them hole-free if you want to use them indoors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well received, 31 Jan 2012
I gave these as part of a present to go with the Plant Theatre. My daughter in law is looking forward to putting them to good use later at planting time. I thought that they were good value and should endure for many seasons.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 26 Mar 2013
These pots are just what we wanted and will be used at a fuction for the table decorations. Thanks for your quick service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 12 Oct 2011
Nice little pots good growing area also you can paint if you want
can be used for many things dot look bad in the house .

4.0 out of 5 stars Centre Stage on the Plant Theatre!, 10 July 2014
Perfect for the Plant Theatre. Enough said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal table decorations, 7 Jun 2014
We added plants and used them as table decorations at my Mother-in-Law's 70th Birthday party. They were a great success and acted as "party bags " for the guests when they left. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pots, 3 Jun 2013
Arrived on time
As described

I planted my herbs
I watered them
They grew as expected.

They look fabulous in my display of pots.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 6 Mar 2013
I make sweet trees and these buckets are the bees knees as they are good value for money 12 for 20 I wouldn't pay 25 for them but still good ANYONE WHO MAKES SWEET TREES BUCKETS ARE JUST WHAT WE NEED