5.0 out of 5 stars Plant Theatre
Despite worrying name-were my plants going to start acting up?-it's actually perfect for my herbs, water drains through to pots below.So easy to assemble that I was left with the little bag of screws which didn't seem to be needed anywhere.
Cathy, Suffolk
Published on 14 Jun 2010 by Catherine Svendsen

3.0 out of 5 stars Plant theatre
Very pretty/rustic. Arrived on time. My only problem is that the points of two of the decorative leaves were broken off. It's not dreadfully obvious but is a little disappointing.
Published on 18 Jun 2010 by Ms. Barbara Geary

4.0 out of 5 stars good product but prone to rust, 19 Mar 2011
This review is from: Plant Theatre - Organises pot plants or herbs in a stunning tiered display. Ideal Easter Gift. Pictured: Metal 'Classic' Design in Black
I was looking for a present for my mum and ended up finding a present for myself! This is very nice, it is a lot smaller than I expected but that's my fault as the dimensions are clearly listed. I could do with a bigger one or perhaps a second one as it looked a bit lonely against the garden wall. However I have moved it to outside the greenhouse and now it looks much more at home. It's very well constructed, solid, and the ivy leaf pattern is very pretty but not too delicate. A robust product, nothing is going to break or fall off or rust (so far). I also bought the little zinc pots to go with it and I bought the wooden version for my mum Plant Theatre - Bring your garden to your door (pots & plants not included) Ideal Gift. Pictured: Painted wood in powder blue., it's slightly bigger though I think I prefer this one.

Updated:
Bought this last summer and it looks very pretty and it is very sturdy, and all the plants looked pretty sitting on it etc. I didn't mount it on the wall though screws are provided to enable you to do this if you want. I kept it mobile and moved it around the garden depending on what I was using it for and what plants I had on it. I like it a lot better than the wooden version of this plant theatre but I will say that as soon as it rains, rust forms around all the joints, which is the same with all products made from this kind of black sprayed metal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plant Theatre, 14 Jun 2010