on 25 March 2012
It is 100 dice. One hundred Dice. I don't know how you can skimp on quality here, maybe I'd let 99 dice slip, but no, I got the full 100 and haven't lost one yet. Oh, I guess if you're expecting an even spread of colours then don't because these are entirely random, but who cares? Dice. 100 dice. It is literally 100 dice. They also come in more colours than the picture shows.

100 Dice.
Dice.
on 31 December 2010
I bought these dice for use in whole class games. I have often needed to buy sets of dice and have never found such a good price for good quality ones. The range of colours makes it easy to divide them into sets and there are enough for a large class to use when participating in group activities.
on 22 March 2011
I was inspired to buy a box of dice after attending a year one maths class with my son. Having seen the kinds of things they do in class that involved touching, colours and repetition I thought having a mixed bag (literally) of dice would be a fun for all of us to use as counters for bingo, counting or even building games. These dice are brightly coloured and feel like they will last for a long time. I will always know where to go when one of the other board games is missing its dice !
on 29 July 2013
I got these dice for playing rpg's, board games and warhammer, they are great for all of these, keep in mind they are rather small, I like this as bigger dice are annoying when you have to roll lots of the at once but might not be for everyone, all you need to know about them other than that is that they are of amazing quality, all uniform size, nice array of colours, made to last
on 26 April 2015
I rate these 4 star not because of the quality or delivery, but because I was expecting them to be a bit bigger. They are good quality and exactly as described but they may be a little small for some people
on 22 February 2016
I bought these because children love small things and i thought they would be ideal for counting as they grow and colour sorting.
They really are great solid little dice. The colours are a good variety and the kids love them for what they are. Little spotty cubes hehe
These will serve us well in our house as the children grow. I like to make up games with the children so perfect. Thankyou
on 22 August 2013
For the cost of the thing I was very pleased. I just needed some dice as my brother had gone off with mine and they never returned. As it says in the title there were only 99 in the bag when I got it but hey, I only needed 20 or so anyway!

I'd say it was a good purchase and would recommend it to anyone who runs a games club or plays a lot of roleplaying/table top battle games.
on 22 May 2014
Lots of dice, all excellent quality of a level I would expect of a branded product. Quick delivery, nicely packaged. Used in a weekend gaming tournament with a lot of use and all are still in A1 condition. Any review from herein would only become surreal as there is not a lot you can say about dice. Excellent value for money.
on 19 August 2013
100 dice... square... 6 sided... black... green... red... white... yellow... blue... anything else... they are formed correctly and seem to have clear dots...
on 24 July 2013
Good sized pack and excellent price, arrived early. Chose these to use outside for games - wish they had been bigger but that is my error not the sellers.