4.0 out of 5 stars Allergenics
Am excellent product which is effective where similar other products have failed. Will always use in preferance to others. Cools and moisterises. Cools iritation and protects skin against damage without itself producing any adverse reaction.
Published on 11 Feb 2012 by Pegasus

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, but it didn't work for me.
The cream is full of natural ingredients, and the list of goodies is quite long. The cream contains Aloe Vera and Shea butter, which are well know skin friendly ingredients. The cream contains Sweet Almond oil, another well known soother, rose oil and liquorice root. It has been designed not to irritate skin and to keep it soft and moisturised.

The cream comes...
Published on 3 Oct 2011 by Puzzle crazy

4.0 out of 5 stars Allergenics, 11 Feb 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, but it didn't work for me., 3 Oct 2011
Puzzle crazy - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

The cream comes in a small plastic tube and is dispensed through a very small hole in the tip of the tube, which I suppose has the upside of not contaminating the cream in any way, but the downside of being a bit awkward to squeeze out of the tube. The cream has no scent, which surprised me for a cream containing rose, as I would have expected it to have a slight rose scent. The cream feels quite waxy, which was not how I expected an emollient cream to feel, as creams I have tried in the past with this label, have felt a lot thinner and lighter.

The cream tends to sit on the skin, rather than being absorbed with no residue, and leaves a light waxy residue on the skin. It is very moisturising, and a little goes a long way with this cream. I made a big mistake when I used this cream. I put my faith in its claims. I put a thin layer on my face and was horrified when, within about five minutes, my skin was itching like mad and turning a very irritated red colour. This also happened when I used it on my arms, with hives appearing on the skin. Obviously one of the ingredients, however natural, didn't suit me!

I did find a good use for the cream in the end. It made a really good foot and heel moisturiser, and this was the only part of my body that could tolerate the cream. I'm sure that this cream would suit a lot of people, and for some, it may just be the Holy Grail that they are looking for, but I have learned that just because something claims to be "natural" does not mean that you won't develop an allergy or reaction to it. I would recommend patch testing on a small area of skin first!

5.0 out of 5 stars This cream really doesn't irritate my skin, 2 Jun 2014
I have allergies to many expensive cosmetics. This cream used as a moisturiser just soothes without being greasy at all, and is a fraction of the price of many brands.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter swears by it, 25 Mar 2014
My daughter has moderate skin problems which no other product has helped. This eases the itching and therefore helps quicker healing of reddened areas of skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 14 May 2013
Been using this for years, very versatile and effective. Only negative is that you can't get it in larger tubes, which would be more economical and eco friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Allergenic cream, 21 April 2013
I have used many creams in my time but this one was the most effective it was recommended by the Chemist..

4.0 out of 5 stars Tube Size, 16 Mar 2013
Good product but why is it not possible to get the item in a larger size instead of the ridiculously small 50ml tube?

5.0 out of 5 stars A LIFESAVER!!, 24 Mar 2013
I BOUGHT THIS CREAM WHEN I BEGAN TO GET VERY DRY SKIN AND ECZEMA ON MY FACE - IT WAS DREADFUL AND I COULDN'T USE MY NORMAL SKINCARE REGIME WHICH I HAD USED FOR YEARS - I TRIED SO MANY THINGS AND NOTHING SEEMED TO HELP UNTIL I TRIED ALLERGENICS WHICH WAS AMAZING - FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS MY SKIN ACTUALLY FELT SOFT AND HYDRATED, THE DRY SKIN AND ECZEMA HAD STARTED TO DISAPPEAR AND MY SKIN DIDNT FEEL TIGHT OR IRRITATED AS MUCH AS IT DID BEFORE - MY SKIN STILL ISNT 100% HOW IT USED TO BE BUT IT'S GETTING THERE - ALLERGENICS CREAM IS VERY NATURAL AND DIDN'T IRRITATE MY SKIN - I USE IT EVERY DAY, SOMETIMES PUTTING LITTLE BITS ON DURING THE DAY AS MY SKIN GETS DEHYDRATED DURING THE DAY - IN A MORNING, I PUT IT ON JUST AFTER I HAVE WASHED MY FACE (I AM NOW ABLE TO WASH MY FACE WITH DERMALOGICA ULTRA CALMING CLEANSER AND WASH IT OFF WITH A VERY WARM WET FLANNEL) - I ALSO USE IT TO PUT ON MY HANDS WHEN THEY ARE DRY TOO - VERY GENTLE BUT VERY GOOD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
Excellent product, I have used for years become difficult to source recently, but no problem here!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not great, 17 Aug 2014
Gets rid of dryness a bit but not a lot and caused a few spots on face. Smell OK but not great.

Allergenics Steroid Free Emolliant Cream