5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Emollient
I have used this ointment for some time, in fact I am now on my fourth pot. It has helped to keep my aged skin supple and lloking young. I like it because it is not perfumed and can be used in the bath or shower for washing. An excellent product which does what it says on the tin
Published 6 months ago by Jack

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite greasy
This emollient can be used as an alternative to traditional bubble baths and lotions. Word of warning - it makes the surface of the bath very slippery, even after it has been emptied and cleaned!
Published on 18 April 2012 by Potty for Potter

4.0 out of 5 stars great moisturiser, but very greasy!, 5 Mar 2014
Its a wonderful product for severe dry skin and it has healed my hands of dry sore flaking skin within days of use, however it is very greasy so I was only putting it on before I went to bed at night so as to not put grease all over things.

4.0 out of 5 stars skin relief, 14 Nov 2013
product is very good for dry skin especially when it is peeling and cracking. the wax formula have a good effect on stubborn skin conditions like eczema and raynaud's. it is not too watery nor greasy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Emollient, 2 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 12 July 2013
I have used this product for years. It's wonderful. I bought this for my new little granddaughter. We use it to wash her hair and all her body. Her skin is really soft and in lovely condition. Really recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epaderm ointment, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Epaderm Emollient For Dry Skin - 500g (Personal Care)
This was perfect for my child as she has combination skin it makes the skin glow. Really good for dry skin and great on babies I wish this was more accessible everywhere but my friend told me about this so I looked far and wide and was not disappointed I will be using the 3in 1 emollient also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Epaderm Emollient For Dry Skin - 500g (Personal Care)
Bought this for my mom as she suffers from super dry hands. This cream works like magic. She hasn't found anything better, especially for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent moisturiser, 12 Mar 2014
I really like this. Bought from Boots for about the same price as online. Smallish tub but you only use a little bit so it will last for ages. Good as a cleaser. Due to my hobby of swimming in chlorinated water 5 times per week my skin is sensitive with a tendency towards dryness and this gets rid of my makeup without making my skin sore. Also good as a moisturiser. It is quite greasy so I use it as a moisturiser at night. Completely fragrance free which is fine with me. Good stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: Epaderm Emollient For Dry Skin - 500g (Personal Care)
This is a great non greasy solution for my son's skin. You don't need much so a little goes a long way

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite greasy, 18 April 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Epaderm, 30 Aug 2010
Good product, does the job, but horrendously expensive from this supplier.
I have subsequently purchased the same product in 500 gram tubs for less than the cost of this 125 gram tub

ARRAY(0xa6b2387c)