on 5 February 2010
Bought this set of sylvanians for my god daughter. When I saw them I bought just from a photo. This set of animals is just as good as all other sylvanian family's and rather a fun looking set. My god-daughter loves them. Came quickly and kept informed of when to expect their arrival.
on 24 March 2011
i brought these to put away for my little girl for when shes older but when they arrived my 3year old son seemed very happy with what he thought was his new present so i let him open them and he had so much fun playing with them,great gift for any girl or boy.
on 22 April 2011
I chose Amazon to buy these popular Sylvanian toys as the price was the best I could find. Another wonderful collection of miniature animals to spark my 6 year old daughter's imagination. You cannot go wrong with Sylvanain families. I love the fact each toy has its own name.
on 2 September 2011
These are really good value for money. Sylvanian toys are very expensive - these were not and my 4 year old niece loves them. They are a cheerful, colouful family set. Well worth the money I paid and very fast delivery from the supplier.
on 6 September 2011
very good for helping children explore family relationships, day today living, and emotions.It also helps promute creativity, and imagination. the children really enjoyed plaing with them and other items from the Sylvanian Friends range.
on 24 February 2011
My niece loves Sylvanian Families, and she adored this little cow family!
A timeless, classic toy, that she will no doubt play with for years when she is young, and I suspect keep hold of for their novelty collectible factor too.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 November 2010
My eldest daughter who is now 6 is just starting to show a very keen interest in anything Sylvanian. They're still a little expensive but if you can find an offer (like I did with these) then they're well worth it.

They're well made and the attention to detail is excellent. It's also nice to have an identifiable family unit to present to a child rather than the usual barbie images they get bombarded with.
on 20 October 2011
My great grand children get very busy with imaginary games when they take the lid off the Slyvanian collection which includes the packaging! The attention to detail and accessories are delightful and feed their imagination, promoting parenting skills and language development.
on 11 January 2014
These were a hit with my daughter. I think she now has her eye on the baby cow twins (!) as we bought this with the car, which comes with baby car seats, which are of course just crying out for a couple of babies! If they love Sylvanians this will not disappoint.
on 9 October 2011
it was alright but the head on daughter fell off when i got it.So not very impressed.
but everything else was alright about it. i wouldn't get it again if the head is going to fall off like that.

See one answered question