4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit but a great lasting product
I ordered these gloves as I lift free weights and was getting some pain in my wrists when lifting heavy weights the gloves provide good padding on the palm and great wrist support.

I found that the fit was tight at first but after a few uses it is starting to become more relaxed would recommend picking the next size up to what you normally purchase...
Published 6 months ago by mr c j d allan

2.0 out of 5 stars A cracking product...literally
OK gloves at a reasonable price. Sizing for me is spot on as I wear these in medium, as I do with the majority of other gloves I own.
The wrist support was the main reason I bought these and it didn't disappoint. It is more substantial that on any other gloves I've used and practically cured me of any wrist problems.

The gloves are made with a rather hard...
Published on 21 Feb 2012 by DARKcell

2.0 out of 5 stars A cracking product...literally, 21 Feb 2012
DARKcell - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

The gloves are made with a rather hard leather, that I have found starts to dig in half way up your fingers on the palm side. After roughly 12-18 months of pretty intensive usage they have begun to come apart. Specifically between the index finger and thumb, although not localised to this area as random other parts have also got fairly major rips and cracks in the leather and other materials.

On the whole they aren't terrible gloves. They got me through some pretty intense sessions. However, there are definitely better gloves for weights. They would have received a one star rating, but the wrist supports added another star all on their own.

----------------------------------------------
Would I recommend this product to a friend? Probably not
If lost/damaged would I repurchase product? No (I have already purchased different gloves for weights)

PROS:
- Accurate sizing
- Substantial wrist supports (more than most gloves)

CONS:
- Digs into fingers, rather uncomfortably
- I believe there are better options for a similar price
----------------------------------------------

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality, 13 Feb 2011
This pair of gloves is very poorly made.
the fitting is absolutely poor,especially when doing exercise the palm hearts because they used hard leather.
fitting and overall quality is poor.
i would definitely recommend everyone out there to go for something different, maybe something without the wrist strap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit but a great lasting product, 28 Sep 2013

Other than that its a great product that is lasting well with 4 weekly usage

3.0 out of 5 stars Very wide wrist strap, 18 Mar 2013
I found the wrist straps on these are actually too wide to allow you to comfortably flex and grip- maybe better for long armed men only!! The size seemed to come up big in general too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Golds gym wrist lifting glove, 9 Mar 2010
M. Laidler (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these for wrist support when lifting relatively light weights. The gloves fit the requirement perfectly.

Only downside -after first session my hands turned grey with the dye, but luckily it washed off! Tattoooed male heavvyweightlifters probably won't mind but as a middle-aged woman, I have slightly different requirements!

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 4 Dec 2009
I've persevered with these gloves but no more. The gloves themselves cut into my hands where no other pair have, but more annoyingly the wraps, which are attached to the glove, have the velcro placed too far, which unless you have huge wrists will not catch leaving the straps loose and annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 11 Feb 2014
Rosebud (Ilford, Essex) - See all my reviews
Purchased for my partner who won't train with anything else. The added wrist wrap gives extra support where needed and adds to the comfort of his gruelling workouts. Rated 5 for comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GLOVES, 28 Jan 2014
This is my 3rd pair of these gloves,they last me about a year as i use them well.
I was going to try some different gloves but not many live up to these.
They have good support for the wrists and the palms are good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good as expected!, 3 Dec 2013
These have very good grip. The wrist support is not that amazing but its good enough to be used daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 5 Mar 2013
great gloves with added wrist support
good service and would use again . . . . . . . .

ARRAY(0xb4beccf0)